(1)The Castrated

He watched the dragons soar over the warships, their shrieks piercing the silence as they swept through the sea air ,their eyes were focused on their mother, he knew.

Rows of iron island warships sailed on either side of his warship they had taken the best of warships before fleeing, delaying euron's plans, if euron did catch them he would inflict a pain worse than death to them. A madness had gripped euron that he was sure of, being on the edge of madness himself for months, may the drowned god punish that bastard he had flayed him, unmercifully taunting him, he had not yet gotten over the bastard's chosen name for him, he still woke up from nightmares calling himself reek.he prayed often calling upon the gods of the north to keep the bastard safe till he could wreck a deserved vengeance himself.

The tyroshi gallows sailed the sea comfortably , their stern slicing through the waves comfortably, the sea had been calm since they left mereen.

"Brother! Yara shouted interrupting his thoughts, quit dreaming ,we have important things to discuss"

He watched his sister striding towards him, a tomboy of average height, an oval face and a small nose.the shirt and leather mocassins she wore brought out her curves which were of average proportions. he had conceded the throne of the ironborn to her, believing himself unable to rule betraying his adopted family who had been fair to him , a castrated man unable to give birth what dis he have to offer the throne.yara would be good for the throne she had the charisma and decisiveness of a leader, it was going to be an almost impossible task to get the Ironborn captains to bow to her as their queen.

"Tis strange that you suddenly feel a need to speak to me I thought you would be occupied by now, I don't see a scarcity of interests" he quipped

"Aye they are surely numerous and I will satisfy myself to the fullest later but not now"

"Okay, what do you want to discuss about"

"It's about what will happen after daenerys conquers westeros, we might defeat and kill uncle but we need to get the support of the people I don't want to be a despot and again the agreement made to daenerys to stop reaving, which is another dreadful matter on it's own"

" I know, the trick is to show them the benefits of independence in contrast to annihilation of our people by a quuen who has madness in her blood and her dragons which are flying destructions"

Suddenly he heard a shout "ships approaching!"