Chapter two

I quickly left the college to avoid Taeyong. He must be really pissed off for what I did back there. But it was his fault. First he didn't take me to the party and second he did not help Yuta in the morning. He has to pay for what he had done. Reap what you sow.

I was on my way to home when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back with great force.
"Yah TY! That seriously hurts."

"Not as much as being your sacrificial goat." Perks of being the best friend of the most popular and wanted guy in the college.

"But you wanted to talk to Yuta and I helped you to talk to him. Everything is alright now." He is such a baby.

"What am I supposed to do with Irene?" No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend. People would mistake him to be a playboy because of his looks when in reality he never even asked a girl out.

"Oh come on TY. It's a friendly date. Take her to movies, buy her a big bucket of popcorns and drop her home with a smile. And don't forget to compliment her." I winked at him.

"That's a date. I don't see any friendliness there."

"You are seriously dumb. All you have to do is to not take it to another level. Don't drop any hint regarding your interest in her and don't give her any hope. If you could, just develop her feelings for Yuta." He just stood there trying to grasp everything I said.

"How did Yuta come in between?"

"Just do it!"

I continued. "Behave like a friend and not an admirer. Just imagine that you are out with me." All this should be enough for his big head.
"Then can I do this?"

Before I could react he picked me up instantly and placed me on his shoulders and patted my back.

"Well maybe I shouldn't." I could seriously feel him smirking.
"TY PUT ME DOWN! NOW!"
"Yeah right. Like I'm going to listen to you." He kept walking in the direction of our place.
The whole ride home I pulled his hair and scratched his back but he didn't budge. This guy! I give up. Let's just go with it. It's not like he gives these rides everyday.

"What about that surprise?" I'm still curious about it.

"I won't tell you."
"Girue. Be ready to go out on more dates." I said casually. I could feel his muscles tensed up. He sighed in defeat.

"We want you to meet someone. I can't tell you more than that."

When we reached in front of our place he put me down and ruffled my hair.
"See you tonight and dress nice."
"Dress nice?"
"Yes. Dress nice. Make sure it's short."
"Just like your d-"

"Omo Hae Ra. Watch your tongue dear."
Mums interrupted me.
"He started it!"
"Go inside and get ready."
"Fine!" I stormed towards my room.

"She is so childish." I heard TY's comment before he started laughing his ass off. Childish...

*After a few hours*

"Hae Ra! What are you doing in the kitchen with flour all over you?" Pops came in the kitchen and looked over the mess I created.
"TY told me something about the surprise. So I'm preparing a counter surprise." I smiles widely.

"By visiting them like this?" He raised an eyebrow while staring at me.

"Pops just go. I have everything under control. The pie would be done in a few minutes." I slightly pushed pops out of the kitchen. After the pie was done, I went to room and got ready to meet someone.

*At Lee's place*

"Welcome Hae Ra." Mrs Lee hugged me.
"Thank you so much for inviting us and I made a pie for you guys."
"That's so sweet of you dear."
Mrs Lee is such a sweet woman. TY is lucky to have her.

And the greetings continued.

"Taeyong, take Hae Ra upstairs with you. You'll get bored with oldies like us." Pops commented.

"No! He might do something to me!" Maybe pops doesn't love me anymore.

"Like kill her or choke her to death? Maybe." TY said while outlining his fake beard.
"Don't be such a kid. Just come." Then he dragged me to his room.

We entered his room. Quickly he cornered me and carressed my cheek with his knuckles.
"As far as I remember I asked you to dress nicely." He framed my jaw with his cold fingers.

"You asked me to wear something short and I am wearing shorts."
He smirked.
What does he think of himself? I know he is doing all this to scare me off. Someone's going to get scared but that's not me. Kekeke

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him lightly. He got flustered and stepped back. I know him too well.

Now it was my time to corner him. He kept on stepping back as I approached him. He felt the bed behind him and sat on the mattress. Good for me.

I sat on his lap with my arms around his nape. I leaned in and bit his earlobe. He gasped.
"What were you saying?" I whispered in the most seducing way possible.
His ears turned red.

"I..I wa-was.." He looks cute while stuttering. I tried to minimise the distance between us.
Droplets of sweat started to form on his forehead. He started to panic. Now I couldn't hold it in.

"HAHAHAHAHA! YOUR FACE TY!"
I laughed like there is no tomorrow.

"Yah!" He pushed me off his lap and I fell on the bed beside him still laughing like a maniac.

"Taeyong. Hae Ra. Come down. The surprise is here." Mr Lee called for us.
I made my hair. Again.

"This fight is not over." TY warned me and went downstairs.

"Like I care." I straighten myself and descended the stairs. When I reached the living room. I saw that someone.

Mark?
_________________
A/N: Hope you like the story so faar...
And I have no idea why I am getting Taeyong feels in Mark's ff...
Mark is finally here...!
Let the story begins...
Dont be a silent reader.. keep voting!! :))