Birtday! Part 2

Zatanna sat Belle down in her highchair."Okay..In 5 minuets,you'll officially be one."
Everybody stared at her in awe.She is the smallest child right now..
Megan and Conner talked about having another..But Conner is gonna be a scientist,and I'd be hard to care for 2 kids..
List of age;
Oscar:Just turned 2
Amelia:1 and a half
The twins Lily and Lucas:1 and 38 days.
Belle:almost 1..

Zatanna out the cake on her platform.
Dick lit a lighter and lit the candle.
They all sang happy birthday.
Belle stared at the candle.Zatanna smiled,"Blow it out baby!"
Belle took a big gulp of air and blew a raspberry.Everybody laughed or 'aww'ed.
"Now eat it."Zatanna said,smiling her sweet smile.Dick smirked.
He bent down,"Smell it."
Belle got close to the cake and Dick shoved her face in the cake.
(My dad always does that to me on my birthday😑I HATE YOU FATHER!😏)
Belle finally got her head out and started to cry.Zatanna picked her up and saw the cake all over her face.
She gave Dick a glare.All of his guy friends were laughing.
The guys were sent outside.The ladies stayed in.
Oscar walked up to Belle,"Ba-day?"
Megan giggled,"That's right Oscy!Birth-day."
He stared at her with his big eyes.
Zatanna wiped off the cake off of Belle's face,"God he is a handful.."
Artemis gave Lily her pacifier."I know what you mean..Wally is like that too."
Diana put Amelia down,"Bruce is never around..He's always at work.."
Megan shrugged,"I mean...Conner is around a lot,but with training..He's been skipping lunch and every time Oscar wants him to hold him,he always rushed off and does something."
Zatanna sat back and gave Belle her pacifier.It was one that had a thick lace clipping to her shirt.
"Dick always wants to make out or have sex and I'm like we have a kid.He tried to today but Belle was like no.When she took a nap,he tried again.We kissed some but Belle woke up before we could get physical."
Artemis sat back,"Tell me about it..Me and Wally had some alone time earlier but it wasn't physical.I mean...But hey,It's somebody's 21st birthday next week!"
Zatanna blushed,"Oh hush!Its not a big deal!"
They all looked at her.
Of course,she was the youngest girl in their group.
"Excuse me?!When it's your 21st birthday,Your man will have sex with you..Trust me,Wally did it with me on my 21st."
Diana nodded,"It's true..Bruce at the time was still pretty young..But he still got physical with me."
Zatanna felt the red come to her cheeks."Okay.I get it..Okay,the guys can come back in."
Artemis walked up to the sliding door and slid it open."Okay you guys can come back in."
They all came back in as Dick jumped on the couch with Zatanna.
"Hi baby."He whispered then gave her a kiss.
Belle stared at them.She screamed as everybody looked at her.
Wally walked up to her."Aww poor baby."
She looked at her parents for help but they were too busy kissing.
Wally walked up behind them,"Hey yeah,GET A ROOM!"
Dick flipped him off,"Yeah,yeah."
Zatanna sat on Dick's lap.
"Okay,let's open presents!"
----------------------------------------------
Zatanna plopped down on the couch,"Ughhhhhhhh."She had the worst headache ever.
Belle was sitting on her stomach.
Dick handed Zatanna some Advil,"And here's some water."
He picked up Belle but she squirmed around."Mama!!MAMA!!!"
She started to cry,"I got her babe,you just rest."
She threw the Advil on the table.She didn't really have a headache.She just wanted him to take Belle and put her down.
She laid on the couch until she heard Belle's door shut.
She smiled.Dick walked out of the hall,yawning.
(I GET THIS SCENE FROM THE FIRST EPISODE OF GOTHAM!!!WHERE JIM/JAMES AND BARBARA KEEN ARE SITTTING ON THE COOUCH!!)
Zatanna sat up.Dick sat next to her.
"Guess who's birthday it is in 3 days?"
Zatanna groaned,"Did you get me something?"
He nodded,"Yep.And you're gonna get some other presents that night too."
Zatanna nodded."Well then."
Dick looked at her then crawled on her,giving her a passionate kiss.She put her hands on both sides of his face.
(JUST SAYING!!Dick is 11 months older than Zatanna..He's already 21.)
Dick took his shirt off.

(I had to spend about 45 minuets to find and make this picture

(I had to spend about 45 minuets to find and make this picture..THOSE ARE TATTOOS!Tell me if you want him to have more..Tell me what it is and I'll be happy to add it!😽😊)

Zatanna took her shirt off as Dick picked her up and carried her to their room.The fun was about to start..😏😉
--------------------/-----------------------
At Wallace's
Lily fell asleep as soon as they got home."So I consider this her nap?"Walky asked as Artemis shrugged,"If you want to play with her at 4 in the morning."
Wally cleared his throat,"Oh yeah..about that...I'm leaving at 3:45..Me and Dick are going out."
Artemis crossed her arms,"If you mean like to a strip club or something you better sit your ass down because you won't go anywhere."
Wally rolled his eyes,"We're going to Oklahoma...Remember we are going to get Zatanna's Present..."
She slouched over,"Oh yeah..But aren't they doing it?"
Wally shrugged,"Yeah..But he's gonna text me when Zatanna falls alseep."
Artemis sat down on the couch,"I have to spend how ever many days without you!"
Wally yawned,"Only 2..We'll be back really early for Zee's birthday."
Artemis sighed,"Okay..Well I'm gonna head to bed..You be safe..I love you."
She gave him a kiss."I love you too sweet..Sweet dreams."
----------------------------------------------
Zatanna was sleeping peacefully in their bed.
Dick slowly crept out as Zatanna caught his hand,"Come back."She muttered.He sighed and kissed her forehead,"I'll be back in a minuet."
He tried to get up again but she pulled him back,"Can I have a kiss before you go?"
He smiled and rolled his eyes.He gave Zatanna a small peck.She then pulled his face closer then held in the kiss longer.He finally pulled up,"I'll be right back."
He got up and walked out of the room and left a cold Zatanna..

The next morning.

Zatanna woke up and went staright down to Belle's room.
She was awake in her crib."Hi baby..Have you seen daddy this morning?"
Belle handed Zatanna her bottle,"Ba."
Zatanna put Belle on the floor and pulled out some toys.Zatanna made Belle a bottle and waited for Dick to walk in,but he never did.
She gave Belle the bottle,"Come on,I'll turn on Netflix."
Zatanna walked into the kitchen with her little shadow following her.
she saw a small note on the counter..

Hi baby,You probably hate me for leaving you but I went to get one of your presents..I'll be back in 2 days..I love you so much.I'll be home on your birthday at about 5 in the morning.
Okay baby,I love you so much and I hope you have a good day..If you need anything,just call me.
  Xoxo,your Dickie and Belle's daddy.

Zatanna blushed,"Lord have mercy,Dick..I didn't know you actually got me a present.."
She picked up her phone and called Dick.He answered it immediately.
"Hi babe."
Zatanna let out a whine,"I need you!"
He sighed,"I'm getting your Present..You'll love it."
Zatanna almost started to cry,"I'm gonna cry because I'm sleeping alone and you're not here."
He sighed,"I promise you,you'll love it."
Zatanna sighed,"Okay,Well Belle needs me,I love you soooo much!!Bye!"
"I love you too,bye."
She hung up and sighed,"I'm ready for you to come home Dickie."
--------------------------------------------
Dick put his phone away and held the small puppy,"Don't worry,girl..Zee's gonna love you.."

-_Amanda_-