Chapter 28

Emma's P.O.V:

"Emma!Emma!"Some one was trying to wake me up,"please go away!dont hurt me!"I screamed thrashing around,I snapped my eyes open breathing heavily,I saw Edward looking at me worried.

I immediately hugged him,he hugged back rubbing my back "shh it was only a dream"He whispered in my ear,I hugged him tighter,''Emma,I know your just a human but your crushing me"Edward said chuckling

I laughed a little and let go of the hug,"here I brought you your clothes"He said handing me the bag,He stood up "I'll see you later"he said and kissed me forehead,he walked over to Bella and pecked her lips,I smiled at the two of them.

He finally left "you uhh better go shower and change,Edward is going to drop us some where in the middle of the treaty"She said,I nodded and went of to shower.

I changed into a full sleeved loose black shirt that said 'GEEK' in white and white shirt with black boots.

I walked out and saw Bella brushing her hair,she looked at me and laughed a little "Alice?"she simply asked,I sighed and nodded "as usual"I said and took my hair brush from out of my bag and brushed through my hair and let my hair open.

I heard Edward honk his car outside,"come on Bells!"I said and ran down the stairs and outside and got into the back seat of Eddie's car,Bella came shortly after.

We reached the road where Jacob would meet us,I got out of the car and ran and hugged Jacob "Jake!"I squealed as I hugged him tighter,"Emma!"he said and picked me up twirling us.

He put me down and looked over at Edward and Bella,Edward had a scowl on his face,I looked at him with confusion.

"Doesn't he own a shirt?"Edward asked obviously annoyed with the idea of Bella and me with him,

"i'm good here,you should go"Bella said,"i'm not going to be gone long"Edward said,"dont rush,you need to hunt"Bella said

Edward pulled her closer to him and started to make out with her,I looked at Jake awkwardly,he covered my eyes.

"maybe rush a little bit"I heard Bella say,Jacob removed his hand from my eyes and I smiled greatfully at him.

Bella came and hugged him awkwardly,and Edward left.We got in the car and I just kept quiet thinking about Seth.

We reached Emily's house and I grinned and got out,I ran to the house and saw Emily making cookies!

I ran and hugged her "EMILY!"I screamed hugging her,she looked at me shocked for a moment then hugged me back tightly "Emma!"she said surprised "I missed you"I said hugging her tightly "me too Emmi,me too"she replied stroking my hair.

"Where's Seth?"I asked grinning,"he's upstairs in your room sulking and missing you"she said winking,I giggled and ran up the stairs.I burst i my room and saw Seth lying on my bed lookign at the ceiling

"Seth!"I screamed and tackled him in a hug,causing me to lay down on him,"Emma!"He yelled excitedly and hugged me tight,I let go of the hug and looked at him,I smiled when I saw love in his eyes.

We started leaning in and finally our lips touched causing me to feel a little electricity to go through me...the good kind ofcourse.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me not breaking the kiss,He begged for entrance and I let him in,I let my fingers run through his hair pulling him closer to me.

Sadly we had to pull away for breath,he got off me and layed down beside me,I was breathing heavily "you have no idea how much I missed you"He said playing with my hair,"I realized that by the way you were kissing me,and I missed you too"I breathed out.

''Sorry that about my inner wolf being really rough on kissing"He apologized pouting,I smiled at him "its fine Seth,no one was hurt"I grinned showing my dimples,he poked my dimple and I giggled.

"so what are we doing tonight?"I asked getting up from the bed and straightening  my outfit,he grinned "bonfire with the elders and the pack"he said getting up,I smiled and nodded.

I walked down the stairs to Emily "are the cookies done?"I asked like a five year old,she laughed and pointed to a tray of cookies on the table,I grabbed one and started munching on it "o my gosh Emily this is yummy!"I said nibling on it,she said thanks and went to the washroom.

Seth came downstairs and grinned when he saw cookies,he ran and sat down beside me scarfing down the cookies,I rolled my eyes.When he was done,I looked at him and giggled "what?"he asked tilting his head a little,I smiled and leaned closer to his face

"you have cookie crusts on your lips"I said and pecked his lips,he grinned and pulled me on to his lap "you know I'm a very lucky guy to have you"He whispered in my ear,I leaned back on his chest "and i'm lucky to have an adorable guy like you"I whispered back.

We heard a quiet sneeze and I saw Emily holding a video camera,she looked at us innocently "sorry but you guys were so adorable!"she gushed,me and Seth blushed.