Chapter 31

Emma's P.O.V:

"Wake up sweety,its 12 noon and graduation is at 6"mum said,I jolt awake and ran to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After I was done,I wore my robe and walked out of the bathroom and saw the outfit my mom put out for me,I grinned and put on my undergarments then the dress.I love my mom's style for me.It was a black dress that reached mid-thigh and had seqiuns on some areas

 I looked at myself in the mirror then called Alice to do my make up and hair,yeah I know it's not my graduation but i'm excited just because of the party later since Seth is coming over.

Alice came in and told me to sit and close my eyes,I did as told daydreaming about mine and Seth's wedding "Emma!stop daydreaming about your wedding!"I heard Edward yell from downstairs followed by daddy's laughter

"then stop looking in my mind Edward!and daddy stop laughing!"I yelled back.

After an hour Alice was finally done,"open your eyes sweetheart"she said softly I did as told and gasped at the sight,it was beautiful.

I squeezed Alice in a death hug "thank you Alice!"I squealed,she giggled "your welcome!"she said and went to go get ready.

 walked down the stairs after spraying my perfume on and checking one last time at the mirror.

I walked down gracefully as possible and my mom looked at me proudly while my dad grinned teasingly

''isn't that dress too short for her?"dad teased,mum slapped him at the back of his head "owwww"dad said rubbing his head,"you look beautiful honey"she said and hugged me "you look beautiful too mum"I whispered and hugged her back.

"When we were 5,they asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up.Our answers were things like astronaut,president,or in my case a princess.When we were 10 they asked again.We answered rock star,cowboy or in my case a gold medalist.But now that we've grown up,they want a serious answer.Well how about this?who the hell knows"

Everyone cheered and clapped as she continued

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast desicions,this is the time to make mistakes.Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere,fall in love...alot,Major in philosophy because ther is no way to make a career out of that,change your mind and change it again because nothing's permanent.So make as many mistakes as you can so that someday when they as us what we want to be,we wont have to guess.We'll know"Jessica finishes as everyone cheers and claps for the speech.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just dancing with Jasper laughing,since it was really funny and awkward how I was dancing with my uncle.I saw Alice laughing at us,I looked at Jasper "go ask Alice to dance"I said and pushed him over to her.

I turned around only to be faced by my daddy "Hi d-Emmette!"Almost blowing out that he was my dad,"Hey Emma,shall we dance?"dad asked in a posh voice,I laughed and said back "yes kind sir"in a posh voice and started dancing with daddy.

"dont make a mistake to become a mother at the age of 16"dad whispered in my ear reffering to the speech Jessica gave,I gasped and hit my dad on the arm "Emmette!"

Dad laughed "i'm just messing with ya"he said almost ruffling my hair but then he saw Alice glaring at him so he didn't,I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw it was Seth.I grinned as dad left us two lovebirds alone.

"can I have a dance with my lovely girlfriend?"he asked as a slow song came on,I blushed "yes you may"I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms securely around my waist

"you look beautiful"he whispered in my ear making me blush,"I swear Seth,I will bite you if you make me blush again"I said giggling,"not my fault I have a lovely girlfriend"he chuckled,"Seeeeeth"I whined,"okay okay i'll stop making you blush"he gave in kissing me on the cheek.

Rosalie's P.O.V:

I watched as Emma and Seth slow danced happily,I heard Seth say "you look beautiful"making Emma blush and threathen him about biting him which made me laugh slightly.

They really do make a cute couple,I smiled at the thought but I didn't want any one to know.

"I knew you would agree of them at one point"I heard Edward say beside me,"just dont tell any one I thought that",I felt him nod and I smiled at the two of them dancing.

Emma's P.O.V:

I saw Alice freeze near the stairs,she was having a vision,"Seth,come on"I said and dragged him where the family was now standing outside.

"whats wrong?"I asked as I reached outside,

"the decisions been made,their coming here.they'll be here in 4 days"Alice said in a trance

"this could turn into a blood bath"uncle Carlisle said thinking.

"who's behind it?"Edward asked,"I didn't see anyone I know...except-" "I know him,he's a local.Riley Biers"Edward said reading Alice's mind.

"by the way,the army's coming and there aren't many of us to protect the town"Jasper said,"hold up,what damn army?"Jacob asks as Seth's arms tighten around my waist

"newborns,our kind"Carlisle answered for him,"what are they after?"Embry asked looking at me worried,I pretended I dind't see him.

"They were passing around Bella's and Emma's scent,Bella's red blouse and Emma's black top"Alice said looking worried.I felt Seth tense.

"their after Emma?"Seth asked making sure,"and Bella,what the hell does this mean?"Jacob added."an ugly fight"Carlisle said.

"with lives lost"he added,Seth and Jacob looked at each other and nodded "we're in"they said at the same time.

Bella objected while I just stayed quiet knowing i'll just lose the war with Seth.Bella and Jake bickered for a while until Bella finally gave in.

"Jacob,do you think Sam would agree to it?"Carlisle asked in his calm voice,"as long as we get to kill some vampires"Jacob smirked

"we'll all need some training,fighting new borns is Jasper's specialty,your welcome to join us"Carlisle said.

"all right,name the time and place"Seth said his arm still around me protectively,"the clearing near our house,no humans can see us there and around 12 in the afternoon"Carlisle said.

Oh My Gosh,i'm sure i'll die