Chapter 4- Completed Project

Lucys POV

it has been 2 days and hopefully our science project is compleated. Natsu walked me to the chemstry lab and he greeted levy. i think she was standing by the equipment.

'hey lev...hows our experiment?' natsu asked chuckling

'oh hey guys...the experiment is going really well'. i wish i could see but we all know that can't happen.

'so how does it look?' i asked.

'great Luce...it's so cute...he's sleeping right now but levy said that he'll wake up in half an hour when the liquid has completly gone' natsu said in reply.

'cool' i said back smiling. i'm actually suprised that the experiment worked. how did levy do it? 'Levy...'

'yeah lu'

'what does he look like?' i asked. i heard her and natsu gulp...i knew they felt guilty becuase i couldn't see 'guys?' i added. why were they silent.

'sorry lu he's really cute. he has blue fur...and big white wings. hes really small. ad adorible. and eve when he sleeps he looks like he is smiling. he's a happy kitten hehe' urgh thank god hes okay i thought they were silent because something bad happened to the experiment.

'CLASS WE HAVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE SHOWInG THE PROJECTS' our science teacher shouted.

'guys how long do we have for the water to dissolve?' i asked panicking.

'hey don't worry Luce...he have like 20 minutes left' natsu said worried. we were toast.

'we just have to not ask to go first thats all' Levy said rubbing my shoulder. i knew it was her becuase i could smell her flower perfume.

'o-okay' i said smiling back.

-------------

'EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS IT'S RIME TO SHOW YOUR PROJECTS' the teacher said again. Natsu helped me sit down at the table and i heard him and Levy place something heavy on the table.

'hey luce...he's ready' natsu whisperd to me. i smiled and quietly sqealed with exitment.

'hey lu he's really soft do you want to stroke him' Levy whisperd the other side. i just smlied and nodded. Levy pulled my hand and made me stroke the soft kitten. when i stoked him he would meow quietly. at least he's alive.

'aww...he sounds so cute. and feels so soft' he then started to purr and it just made my heart melt.

'whats his name?' i asked quietly chuckling

'well he must have a happy name becuase he is a really smiley cat. i know it sounds weird luce but he actually smiles hehe' natsu giggled.

'you guys name him' i suggested 'i have no idea what to call him' i added.

'my minds kinda blank...any ideas Natsu?' levy said sounding disapointed.

'um...how about happy...you know cos he's always smiling' i nodded at the name.

'it's corney but cute...i love it Natsu' i hugged him and he hugged me back. i then wet over to levy and gave her a hug.

'OKAY...LAST GROUP...L.N.L' oh that was our team name. natsu helped me up and he and levy walked me to the front with them.

'hey i'm natsu'

'i'm levy'

'and i'm lucy'

'and over the past 2 weeks we have been working on trying to make a new type of species' natsu added.

'so basically what we did is we divided our work in 3 different pieces. Lucy decided on what we should create. Natsu got the ingrediants and i put them all together and we ended up with a cute Blue cat' at this point i think levy and Natsu showed everyone 'Happy' becuase they all awwed.

'Happy is made of cat DNA, Two doves wings and blue hair dye and a type of water to make him the way he is now' i added on.

'Well dot you three...as you all particapated and worked succesfully together and ended up with an exdrodinary RESULT...i am giving all three of you an A' the teacher said. i couldn't stop laughing with happiness. natsu and Levy both hugged me and then the bell went.

'WAIT!...whos going to look after it?' levy asked. worried.

'um...well my parents are allergic to cats' i said

'yeah...my mum and dad hate animals' levy said and we both aimed our faces at natsu well i did i have o idae about levy i just imagened her looking at him the way i was.

'yeah i guess i'll have him then' natsu sighed and then chuckled after.

----------TIMESKIP-----------home

me and dad made it back home and i couldn't wait to tell him and mum about my grade.

'MUM!...I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!' i shouted with joy.

'Lucy whats wrong...are you hurt' i heard mum runing towards me worried.

'oh no nothing mum...i need to tell you ad dad something...it's about my grade' i said trying to calm down.

'well what did you get?' my dad asked sounding exited.

'an A!' i shreiked and my parents laughed and hugged me.

'oh sweety...i'm so proud of you...well done' my mum said.

'yes well done Lucy...what did you get it for?' dad asked and i just smiled.

'science...chemstry...Me Natsu and Levy made a blue flying kitten named happy. i came up with the idea Natsu found the ingrediants and levy created it'. i smiled with so much exitment.

'oh wow lucy...whos looking after it?' mum asked

'well levys parents hate Cats and you and dad are allergic to cats so Natsu said he would keep it' i said more calmly.

'oh okay' my mum smiled i think. i knew she was still happy so i'm just assuming shes smiling.

'hey mum can i have a nap...the exitment has really tired me out hehe' i giggled

'off course sweetheart...come on' my mum guided me to my room and placed me on my bed. i took my glasses of and handed them to my mum and she placed them on the bedside table. i heard my door close and thats when i fell asleep. smiling.

------------

hope you liked this chapter you see i stil wanted some fantacy in the story so yeah. don't worry i ain't maiking Happy talk it's not that far into magic.

anyway lots off happiness with the next chapter. really can't wait to write the next chapter....