Big mistake

The quite sobbing sounds that Sanvi was making just made the whole conversation awkward, and Anaya and Ria had no way of consolling her. Infact, Ria just made the whole matter worse by telling her that she had made the same mistake as Anaya.

"I just don't get how I could be so stupid!" howled Sanvi, blowing her nose on the screen.

"It will all be alright, just give it time..." says Anaya, glaring at the Ria on her phone screen for opening her big gob.

"Nothing will ever be fine, the whole village hates my family and they thrown us out of our house and now my uncle constantly shouts at me and my parents." Sanvi's voice dies out.

"You know, I'm sure you will find another guy, and on the good side you didn't have to marry that Pawan creep." says Ria, wondering wether anything she says will make Sanvi stop crying.

"Really?! I will never find anyone that gorgeous!"

A very long silence starts, and in NY and Paris the two girls fidget, unsure of what to do. Eventually, Anaya comes up with and idea.

"Tell you what, why don't you show us a picture of the him?" she suggests.

"Why?" 

"Just do it."

On one part of the video chat, Sanvi picks up her phone and scrolls down her gallery to find the only picture of Raj she hasn't deleted. It doesn't show him properly as half his face is behind her but the lighting and the shot is quite perfect. She sends it to Ria and Anaya.

At first the girls look quite exited and curious, but that all changes when they see that picture, their eyes are round  and their jaws have dropped. Sanvi assumes that they are just impressed. 

"But thats Akash...the boy I fell for." whispers Anaya, her eyes fixed on the picture.

"No thats Niall!" And there begins a ten minutes argument where the girls can't figure out what on earth is happening. At one point they all stop talking and catch their breath.

"Ok, we know exactly whats happened so there is no point in arguing anymore." says Sanvi, who has finally stopped crying.

"Yeah...but I still don't get why Akash-"

"Niall."

"Raj" the other two interrupt.

"Whatever his name is...why didn't he scam Ria like the two of us?" they all begin to wonder.