Hogwarts

3rd Person POV

Harry,Hermione and Ron was already on their boat.Nicole ran towards the boat,but before she could reach it,a platinum blond haired boy took her by the hair and pulled her to his boat.

"HEY GIVE MY SISTER BACK!!"Harry shouted and tried to get out of the boat but Hermione and Ron pulled him back. "She'll be okay"Ron said.The boats started moving and Harry kept on shouting his sister's name.

"Who are you?!"Nicole half-shout at the platinum blond boy.

"So the rumour's true eh?My name is Draco.Draco Malfoy"Draco said"This is Goyle and Crabbe"

"Why did you pull me to your boat Malfoy?!"Nicole said,angry."I honestly dont know,Potter"Draco replied calmly.

When the boats stopped moving,Nicole quickly ran out of the boat and hugged Harry."Are you okay?"Harry said worried."Im fine bro"Nicole replied.
After a while the house ceremony was finally starting.The twins looked at each other,hoping that they will be in the same house.

-Skip-

I was put in Gryffindor with my brother.Once everyone finish their dinner Percy Weasley The Prefect lead us to the gryffindor common room.When we entered the common room,My brother and i looked at each other again surprised.I go to the Girl's Dorm and immediately fall asleep on my bed.

_______________________________

I hope you enjoy my story!Please comment if i spelled something wrong.

_Toukalikes_

Keep Calm
And
Continue To Love
Harry Potter