The Philosopher's Stone

Nicole woke up and quickly got ready for the first day in Hogwarts.

-Timeskip by Take A Hint-

There stood Professor Quirrel,Harry and Nicole."I thought Snape was the one trying to kill us in our first Quidditch match"Harry said shocked.

"No boy,I was the one trying to kill you both"Quirrel said laughing like a mad man.Then turned back to face the mirror."I see it on my hand but how do i get it?"Quirrel half-shout.

"The twins,bring them to the mirror"A voice said."You two come here right now!".Harry and Nicole walked towards Professor Quirrel, looked in the mirror and saw them holding hands ,when they let go, they saw the stone.It was on Harry's hand.Their mirror self winked and placed the stone in Harry's pocket.

"What do you see fools?!"Professor Quirrel shouted."W-we see Harry shaking hands with Professor Dumbledore.Im behind Harry,smiling wide"Nicole said shivering."They are lying!"The voice said again"Take out your hat Quirrel,I need them to see me!""But master your not strong enough"Quirrel replied somehow worried."I DONT CARE!!"The voice said."As you wish,master"Quirrel said taking off his hat thingy on his head.Harry and Nicole stepped back,scared but still standing.Once Quirrel was done taking off his thingy,On the back of his head was Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's face."Dont let them go away!"He said and Quirrel waved his wand to make them trapped inside fire.

"KILL THEM!!"You-Know-Who said."Yes Master"Quirrel said flying straight to the both of them then holding their necks,suffocating them.Harry and Nicole placed their hands on his arm and Quirrel arms became stone.Quirrel backed away and looked at his hand screaming.Nicole and Harry looked at their hands,amazed.They ran towards Quirrel and placed their hands on his face.Quirrel died and the only thing left was his robe.

Harry and Nicole looked at each other,then at the stone.They place their hands on the stone and saw You-Know-Who's ghost fly pass them.Nicole and Harry collapsed on the ground,holding each others hand.

The twins woke up on a hospital bed.They looked around them and saw each other.Dumbledore came in and walked to Harry to tell him what happened.When Harry and Nicole were released from the hospital they saw their two friends smiling at them."Are you both okay?"Nicole asks."Okay?Of course we are,how about you two?Are you both okay?"Ron replied."We are alright "Harry said.

______________________________

Thanks for reading ma story milkshakes!I hope you enjoy!See you in the next chapter!

@Toukalikes