Ch 1

CH 1

Niall's POV

I remember everything ffrom that very day. April 15 2013. It was a horrid day, I lost most of my family and man, that's a lie. I lost everyone I held close to my heart. But that's not the worst of it, oh noooooo. I was standing right next to the backpack that was dropped there. It's like it was just yestarday.

Flashback

A man walked up to a certain spot and dropped a rather large backpack. He reached into it and retreated his hand and left the bag there. Considering it was a foot away from me, I knelt down and looked inside. There was a mess of wires covering something. Moving the wires out of the way, I saw red numbers that read : 1:02. Oh shit! It's bomb. I screamed it out and people panicked as they ran along with all of the runners. But my family stayed, waiting. My father was in the race and my family wanted to wait. Looking back at the time, it read 0:09.

" Mum! Hurry! " but my mother and my brother Greg just stood there. 0:02. Didn't they know that the racers already left?! I ran trying to get away uninjured. But I was too late. When the bomb hit zero, it exploded killing my family and my father ran by at that very moment. I was sent flying from the explosion.

Later on I learned that my family was dead, and I was left alone. I had no one to go to, no relatives that could legally care for me. I was one of the few survivors who had made it out injured. Everyone else dead or un harmed. I was called the worst case, the one who suffered the most. I was both physically and mentally shaken, and much worse. Permanant scars that would last a lifetime. And that was the day I went mute.

End

Everyone makes fun of me at school because I'm mute. But no one knows the truth, no one knows me! I took a deep breath and walked into hell and saw the devil himself talking to his friends. Everyday I hoped to go unnoticed as I walk by, but that's just a dream and we can all dream here right?

" Hey mute boy." Harry taunted. I just kept walking even though I knew it angered them.

" Hey boy! We're talking to you!" Zayn yelled at me. Today was an especially hard day for me. April 15th, 2014. The anniversary of the Boston bombing, of my family dying, of me going mute. During the assembly of our year round school year, I was to make an appearance. This was going to be hard, people were going to baby me, bully me, and who knows what else?!

" He has a name you know!" my friend Danielle said. I forget to tell you that she knows what happened in my past with the bombing and all.

" Who's this girl? Is it your girlfriend?" the worst one said to me. Louis Tomlinson. Multi millionare, sassy personality, and much more. I swear, he's the devil riencarnated. I shook my head unable to speak. Duh. Me and Dani made our way to our lockers. ' Thanks Dani' I signed to her.

" Your welcome Nialler." I wanted to laugh at the silly nickname she had gotten me, but I couldn't. So I just smiled. Dani also knows thatI'm Gay and she doesn't treat me any different than her other friends. Some of her friends liked me and others didn't. No matter how many friends she's lost since she befriended me, she still sticks around. She really is a true friend. When I was in homeroom, I sat in the way back where no one else sat. None of my friends were in my homeroom, just my bullies, people I didn't know, and did I mention my bullies?

At the middle of my bitchy-bad-day, I was called down early to get ready for the assembly. An hour later, the seats were filled with the four grades of high school I would be in the third section since I'm in the third year of high school. I'm fifteen years old and Louis and his gang are all either seventeen or eighteen. Louis' the oldest since he was held back the most, so he's the only eighteen year old.