Ch 2

Niall's POV

That day test array was a living hell, but do I seriously have to do it? Again? I sighed and slammed my locker shut, gilding with the locket around my neck. Before I could react, someone slammed my head to the inside of my locker which wasn't closed all the way.

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

I felt a salty liquid dripping out of my mouth. Blood. Then the pounding sound of footsteps moving away from me and loud laughing. Dani and El came running up to me.

" Nialler!" exclaimed the curly brunette.

" Grrrr, I'm gonna fucking kill them. " Danielle had to hold Eleanor back in order to keep her from killing someone and getting in trouble yet again.

' It's fine. ' I signed over to her. After getting her attention of course.

" No, it's not fine Ni. "

"."."."."."."."."

Once at home, I thanked Danielle for the ride home before walking up to my front door unlocking it then walking in. Not two minutes after I sat down, came the dreaded knock on the door. Couldn't I fake sickness? No, he saw me at school. What if I ignored him? Yeah I'll do that. Louis kept knocking for another five minutes.

BOOM! CLAP!

It started to thunder and lightning outside. I heard a girly scream and went the front door, opening it. A figure was curled up and shaking from the cold, and sobs. It was Louis. Against my personal will, I picked him up bridal style. I sat him on the couch, wrapping him with blankets.

" W-why are you being Ni-ice to me? "

Cause I'm that kind of person.

I wrote on the piece is notebook paper. Half an hour into the tutoring session, I started to understand what Louis was doing wrong and what strategies he used.

No, you have to divide 50x by 50 then divide 250 by 50.

" So what you do to one side, you do to the other? "

Yep. And you get?

" X= 3? "

Correct. Good job!

I thought of today for the remainder of my day. Why did I feel so different around Louis?