Loving Her (BoyxGirl.. Random)

A/N: Well, this is just short and no intimate or anything its regular. i just wanted to write it.. i dont know why.. its also straight..

COMMENT?

VOTE?

<3 Ambrose

*Kevin’s POV*

She has my heart and she doesn’t know it.

I’m told all the time that I should tell her, but she’s my best friend and I don’t want to lose her friendship if she doesn’t feel the same way. I stay up at night sometimes thinking about what would happen if I told her. Would she say she feels the same way? Would she laugh at me? Would she run away? What would she do?

“Kev! There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” she runs up and hits my arm. “I told you to stay in the gym and here you are outside.” She says.

I smile at her. How can I not? “I’m sorry. I forgot.” I tell her.

She grins. “Well don’t forget next time.” She says and grabs my hand. We walk to class like that.

**

How can she not see how I feel about her?

I do everything she asks me to do. I show up at her house whenever she needs me. I hold her at night when she cries after a boy breaks up with her. I smile at her all the time. I never tell her no.

My other best friend, Adam, teases me whenever she’s not around about how I’m whipped.

Our other friends see it.

She never does though. And I wonder if she feels the same. They tell me she does, but I just have to grow a pair and tell her.

But I can’t.

Not if she might turn me down. I want to always be in her life.

**

She called me to her house again. Her cat, Mitzy, got ran over. I quickly head over to her house and ring the doorbell. Her mom answers and tells me she is in her room. I run up her stairs and see her crying softly on her bed.

I sigh. I hate seeing her cry.

I head over to her bed and take her into my arms. She clings to me.

“I miss Mitzy, Kevin.” She says. “Remember how she played with us when we were younger?” she asks.

I nod and laugh. “She was the princess in the tree and we were her rescuers.” I said.

She laughs. “I remember that. She didn’t want to be rescued.” She says.

I laugh with her. “No, she didn’t.” I repeat.

She calms down after a few minutes and I pull her closer. She squeezes me and I pull back to see her looking at me.

Her eyes are staring into mine.

My eyes stare back, lovingly.

Her eyes widen when I lean closer, but close quickly when I kiss her. It was a soft kiss, but enough to have meaning.

I pull back and look at her.

Hoping that this didn’t ruin our friend ship.

Hoping that she feels the same way.

And my answer was when she smiles and says, “I love you.”