Wanting More. Nothing Less.

A/N: this is naughty and boyxboy. they are my favorite. sorry if you dont like them? haha. well enjoy!

COMMENT?

VOTE?

LOVE DINOSAURS!

<3 Ambrose

Xavier sat on the park bench thinking, sitting next to his best friend. Thinking about how his life changed over the past year. He came out to his parents. He had huge fights with his best friend over his boyfriends. His best friend came out to him. How it was always awkward being around each other for a while. Then his best friend kissing him. The awkwardness after that. The make out sessions they would have at lunch in the janitors closet. Then where they are right now.

When Xavier confessed that he loved Jake, his best friend. Jake didn’t respond to Xavier. He was shocked beyond belief.

His best friend, Xavier, just said he loved him. Jake wanted to respond, he did, but the words couldn’t come out. He wanted to say he loved him, too. To hold him. To kiss him. But his damned mouth wouldn’t work.

Xavier looked back up at Jake and saw his shocked face, once again. He sighed. He didn’t love him back did he? He was just a toy for Jake. Nothing more. “It’s okay if you don’t love me back, Jake, you don’t have to.” He said standing up.

Jake grabbed Xavier’s hand and pulled him back down to the bench. “I-I-” he started. He cleared his throat. “I love you, too.” He told Xavier. He hoped it wasn’t too late. That he didn’t respond in time for Xavier to believe him.

Xavier stared into his eyes. “You do?” he asked. Jake nodded. Xavier couldn’t believe it. His best friend, his love, loved him back. He leaned forward and kissed Jake. Jake immediately kissed back and they kissed madly. Wanting more. Nothing less.

Jake put his hands around his loves neck and kissed back hard. He wanted more. He didn’t want to pull away and pretend to their friends that they didn’t have anything going on between them like they did every day after lunch and the rest of the time. He wanted to hold Xavier’s hand in public. Call him his. Hold him at night. Wanting more. Nothing less.

Xavier licked Jake’s bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. He was granted entrance not a moment later and explored his lover’s mouth. Battling for dominance until he won. Licking the roof of his lover’s mouth. Nipping at his tongue. Rubbing his arms.

Jake pulled back and rested his forehead against Xavier's. “Wanna go to my house?” he asked, breathless. Xavier nodded and took his hand, pulling him to his car. Xavier unlocked it and they jumped in. No seconds wasted.

Jake thought about how his life had changed drastically this year. Coming out and now on the verge of a relationship with his best friend. He didn’t want it to be any different. He got what he wanted. A love he could have forever. Wanting more. Nothing less.

Xavier pulled up to Jake’s house and they jumped out and ran up the driveway. Jake quickly unlocked the door and took off his shirt and running up the stairs to his room while Xavier shut the door. he went up the stairs and found his lover taking off his shoes. He locked the door and kicked off his own shoes. He grabbed Jake and pushed him down on the bed and took his shirt off.

Jake looked up at the wonderful body that was all his. His lover had an amazing chest. It was fit. He sat up on his bed and ran his hands over Xavier's chest. Taking in all the muscle with his eyes. He pulled him down on top of him and claimed his mouth in another kiss. They soon were in a heated make out session. Running their hands over each other’s bodies.

Jake pulled at Xavier’s hair while Xavier undid his belt. He broke the kiss and watched as he pulled down his pants and boxers, at the same time. Xavier soon took his hard shaft into his mouth. Sucking hard. He moaned at the feeling of his lover’s hot mouth around him. Wet and warm. He pulled at Xavier’s hair, once again, and moaned, once again.

Xavier was proud at how well he was pleasuring his love. He proud of the moans that were coming from Jake’s mouth. Loud ones. He moaned around the shaft, which vibrated against Jake and made him groan. He let go of the shaft and sucked on Jake’s balls. It earned him another moan. He left his lover’s goods and kissed him on the lips. Forcing his tongue into his lover’s mouth once again.

Jake loved the feeling of their naked skin touching. He wanted more though. Nothing less. He pushed down Xavier’s pants and boxer and took him into his hand. Xavier pulled away and groans. Obviously wanting more. Like a tight hole maybe? Jake knew he could give him that. He reached over with his free hand to his night stand and grabbed a condom out of the drawer. He tore it open with his teeth and put it on his lover.

Xavier looked at Jake. “Are you sure?” he asked, hoping that Jake wouldn’t change his mind.

Jake nodded. “I'm sure.” He said and Xavier attacked his neck. Leaving hickeys everywhere he could. Sucking on his lover’s nipples. Pumping his lover slowly. He lifted a finger up lifted a finger up to Jake’s mouth. Jake quickly took it into his mouth. Knowing what this meant. A few minutes later when Xavier knew his finger was wet enough took it out of his lover’s mouth and rubbing his hole.

“Just hurry up.” Jake said to Xavier. Jake didn’t need to waste time any longer. He wanted to be penetrated. He wanted to be filled up.

Xavier stuck his first finger into the tight hole. Stretching it. he soon added another finger, scissoring. Then another. He prepared his lover. He didn’t want him to feel pain he didn’t need to feel. He took his fingers out and licked them.

It made Jake whimper. He needed his lover in him. Xavier then touched his big meat to his hole. Teasing him. He didn’t need to be teased. He pushed his ass towards it. Wanting more. Nothing less.

Xavier then lined himself up at his lover’s hole. He pushed in slowly. Not wanting to hurt Jake too much. He didn’t need him to be in too much pain. He stopped when he was all the way in and stayed still until his lover was adjusted to his size.

It took a few minutes but Jake held in his cries at the pain. He nodded his head at Xavier. Telling him he was ready for him to move. At first it hurt. It hurt a lot. But a few minutes later he felt pleasure. “Faster.” He told Xavier. Wanting more. Nothing less.

Xavier went harder, faster, anything to please Jake. It was pleasing him, too. The tightness around him felt amazing. A virgin hole. He thrust in and out. Over and over again until he hit that spot in his lover that had him screaming out, “There Xavier!” it made him go faster, helping Jake reach his peak. He grabbed his lover’s shaft, pumping in time with his thrusts.

Jake’s peak soon came minutes later. Slowly but surely. He spilt all over his lover’s hand and his own chest. Xavier went faster, wanting to reach his own. It came soon, too. And he filled up his lover. He rode it out and then collapsed onto Jake.

After a few minutes he pulled out of Jake and spooned him from behind. He kissed Jake’s sweaty neck. Holding him all night.

Nothing more. Nothing less.