.10

'I shouldn't have let you drive.' I commented, as Josh unlocked the door.
He turned as he opened it, frowning at me.
'Why?'
'You were drinking! We could've crashed.'
'I didn't drink anything, Si.'
It was my turn to frown now whilst I followed him through the door.
'You didn't?'
'No.' He shut the door behind me.
'I wanted to make sure you were safe, so I figured it would be best to stay sober.'
I blushed, looking down.
'You didn't have to do that.'
'You're right- but I wanted to.'
I laughed, and walked into the lounge. He followed me.
'Are you gonna record?' he asked, flinging himself against the couch.
'Nah, I don't think I have it in me.'
He smiled, his face flooding with relief as I closed the living room door behind me.
I turned on the telly, and threw myself down on to the floor by his feet.
'Should we put a film on?' I asked casually as he curled into his side, his head close to mine.
Suddenly, the light by his head popped. and shattered, and the TV went blank.
Once again, it was dark.
'What happened?' I cried, standing up and pressing my back against the wall, cowering in fear.
'Calm, Si- power cut.'
I sighed, pressing my hand against my fluttering heart, still crouched by the wall.
'Can you fix it? Josh, I don't like it.' I whispered. I could hardly see him in the dark room.
'My face is bleeding...' he mumbled as he moved towards me.
I felt the usual panic course through me, adrenaline flushing the colour from my cheeks.
'Okay, Simon, my face is really bleeding.'

~~
h8 this lowkey
love u all high key