Chapter 3

Mason

Finally finding myself in the safe confines of an empty lift heading away from Peterson Michaels I breathe a sigh of relief and disbelief. What are the chances of my gorgeous brunette from last night being employed there? None, I would have said had I not seen her with my own eyes this morning.

She was actually hotter than I had allowed myself to remember from last night and this morning when she was all embarrassed at waking up naked with me. We didn't even exchange names, which is fine, would have been fine if I hadn't just invited her to come and do some work for me, her and Sean, who it appears she gets on with,

Olivia. I am actually saying her name in my head and out loud and I like the sound of it on my tongue, just like I am somehow tasting her on my tongue. Fuck! I really need to forget about last night, especially now that she is going to be around for a while.

I never hook up with girls I meet more than once, well rarely, especially not girls I meet in clubs, girls who take me home the night they meet me and fuck me like she fucked me, like a high class hooker.

She was more than I could have expected when I first noticed her dancing with her friend, although the way she dances should be illegal, it's like porn to music the way she moves. More surprising was the fact that she was funny, bright and articulate, even when she'd had a couple of drinks too many. I shake my head at my reflection, mentally telling myself to stop reviewing our night together, but I tell my inner voice to shut the fuck up and reminisce some more. The creamy colour of her skin, pale and soft, the way it reacted to my touch, the goose bumps raising all over her as I skimmed across it with my fingers, my tongue, and yet it was as though my skin on hers burnt her, just like just when I shook her hand.

I am no stranger to women, sex or one night stands and yet nobody has ever reacted to me like she did last night, she was so open to suggestion and so responsive to every touch, look or word.

Had I met her differently would I have exchanged names and numbers? Maybe, I reply to myself but already know that I would have, most definitely. Even allowing for how we met I considered it this morning. When I woke with that horrendous noise blaring out, her alarm, all I could think about was pulling her close to kiss her, then touch her before finally sprawling her on her back to fuck her, or maybe I would have had her on her front, or on all fours, or even pulled her across me for her to ride me while I played with her tits, shit those tits, firm, round and just a little too big for my hands, overflowing in just the right way as I stroked and teased her nipples.

I am now aware of other people joining me in the lift but am more aware of a throbbing erection at my trip down memory lane. Without a doubt I am going to struggle having her around me, but I can't go back there, not because I don't want to but because no matter how good it was she is obviously a little slutty to take me home with her and to fuck me, and I know that makes me a hypocrite because she did exactly what I did and I have no problem with that, but if I see her again, fuck her again, maybe take her to dinner then I am saying that it's ok to be that way and it's not, not for a serious relationship, a girlfriend, not for me.

I get off the lift and sign out at the reception desk where an older man, the security guy smiles at me knowingly.

"Thanks," I say and still he smiles and stares. "Is there something you wanted to say?" I ask feeling testy, more frustrated really.

"No, no, well except I saw you this morning watching Olivia, changing her shoes, over there," he says pointing to the corner where I saw her earlier, although I thought she was a look-a-like rather than it actually being her.