Three

I smile, digging my phone out of my pocket as I head out the door. I unlock my phone and pull up my dial pad. I type in Charlotte's number and open the door to my car.

"Hey baby," She greets.

"Good morning love," I reply as I sit down in my car. I pull the sebealt over me and put my key in.

"What do you need baby?" she questions.

"The money," I reply quickly.

I hear shuffling on the other end of the phone,"I transferred it over. Three hundred and fifty on the dot."

I smile, "Great to hear, baby. I will see you in Chattanooga as soon as I get there. Pick me up at the airport, okay?"

"Yes daddy," She answers.

I smirk, "I will take care of you kitten."

I end the call and back out of my driveway and back out of my driveway. I turn a left and head to the airport.

________

It doesn't take long for me to get there. And when I do I waste no time. I quickly head into the airport.

I greet the women at the desk. Who I've grown quite fimilar with.

"Stephanie," I say with a smile.

"Hello Mr Winchester," she greets, "Where to today?"

"Chattanooga," I answer.

She hits a few buttons and pulls up the flight, "I am afriad the flight it full."

I lean up, "Do you know who I am?"

Stephanie bites her lip,"The flight leaves in thirty minutes."

I lean back and pull out my wallet. I shuffle through the credit cards and hand her my blue visa card.

"The cost is $156," She tells me as she reaches for the card.

"Thirty minutes you said?" I ask.

"Yes sir," she answers.

I tilt my head to the side, "What am I going to do until then?"

_______

I grunt putting my forearm against the stall.

"Fuck Dean," she whispers.

"Goddamn you dirty whore," I mutter as I thrust into her. I take my hand and slap her fat ass. Watching it jiggle in front I pull myself out of her and then I thrust into her again. Only harder and much faster.

I bite my lip feeling that I was about to climax. I roll my head back and let out a loud moan.

______

I quickly put my clothes back on, and just in time. My flight is about to board.

"Pleasure doing business," I tell Stephanie.

"Always is," She replies.

I walk out of the bathroom and take a right. I hand Carl my plane ticket and then I walk forward.

When you do crazy business like myown. You get to know people. Stephanie and Carl are just a few examples. Stephanie always helps make sure I get on what plane I need to be on. Odd enough she's never questioned my business. But she understandd the importance of it.

I quickly shoot Charlotte a text telling her when to pick me up at the airport.

_______

Charlotte nods and opens the door to her apartment. She walks in and I walk behind her.

"So what first?" I question.

Charlotte smiles and walks to her couch. She motions me to come to her. I do as she says and she places her hands on my chest. Knocking me down on the couch.
She sits down on top of me.
She pulls herself close to me, till there is absolutely no space. I feel each and every inch of her. She kisses me, and then licks my bottom lip.. Begging for entrance.
"I wanna explore your mouth and allow my hands to do the same to your body," She whispers.

I bite my lip, she's good.

She smooths her hand over my member, teasing me. With her other hand raised to my neck, pulling my lips to her lips. Next she runs her hand down my back and up my shirt clawing my bare skin lightly.

I can feel her smiirking againts my lips. She used her hands and sliped my shirt off with ease. She puts her hands at my waist allowing her fingers to explore the groves on my chest.

I bite her lip and slipped my hand into her panties. Rubbing her fast and hard. I move over pulling the material aside. I happily finger her slowly, teasing her.

With her free hand, she grips the hand the hand I am fingering her with and push it forward slighting, begging me to go deeper.

I pull her closer and fasten my pace. Fingering her fast and hard, as deep as I can go.

She moans against my lips, letting my name slip out of her mouth. She carried one of her hands to my back. Not carrying about any form of gentleness. She scratched at my back and used her other hand to stroke my member.

I lean up, picking her up with me as I do so. She moves her hand over realizing what I want. She pulls my jeans down as well as my boxers.

I lean us back down and fasten my speed as I thrust into her.

She grabs my dick once more, stroking it. She takes a breath and bends down, kissing the tip of my dick..

Drawing a circle with her tounge. Just before happily taking me in her mouth.

She quickly bobbed her head up and down on my dick. Occasionally swirling her tounge around me, making me want her even more. She would gradually take more of me in.. Testing herself.

Just to see how much of me she could handle.

She moved back a bit and allowing her hand to handle what she couldn't. She would do this until she knew I was almost at my climax..

She kissed my tip happily and licked around my head for a moment. Continuing to pump my member in her hand.

She moved over with her other hand so she could use both hands to get me off.

And once I reached my climax
She backed up slightly allowing the substance to go where ever it may wish..

She leaned up.. And licked all of it off of my torso.

I let out a loud moan, "Charlotte."

She smirked, "I want in the business."