Five

I shake my head as I step out of the shower. The water droplets dripping off of me. I walk over to the mirror and wipe at the steam covered mirror.

I look myself over in the mirror, puckering my lips slightly.

I swing my towel over my shoulder, "You put in over time, over night, doing everything I like, go so right yeah," I sing as I walk out of my bathroom, "You hold me close, squeeze me tight, look me deep inside my eyes."

I lick my lips and walk towards my bedroom, "Baby you know I love it. But nothing can compare to when you kiss me there. And I can't lie when I lie in your arms baby I feel so sexy."

I sigh and reach down and grab my phone, scrolling through my notifications. Countless of twitter messages, a few missed calls and a few off of vent. I have a couple snapchats. And several younow broadcasts

I sigh, I don't know why I even keep younow. I hardly get on. And it annoys me how many notifications I get.

"So boy just take your time, send chills down my spine. You're one of a kind, I swear I gotta make you mine," I sing as I lay down on my back.

I don't know, I oddly enjoy walking around nude. Like it pleases me.

"Boy you turn me on, got me feeling hot. Now I'm really going," I pause, "I like, I like, I like my kisses down low.
Makes me arch my back.
When you give it to me slow
Baby just like that."

I bite my lip, I feel like I have so much to do. But I honestly have no energy to do so.

I go to my Twitter messages, and click on Cas. I copy his number and enter it into my dial pad.

I consider texting him but I decided to call him.

I stick my tounge out, I bet he has one of those sexy voices. Like the type that I can just imagine whispering dirty things in my ear. The type of voice that would just make me crave them after hearing the depth it.

"Hello?" He answers, after the third ring.

I smirk, I was right.

"Hello Handsome," I reply back smugly.

"Mysterious sexy voice who might this be?" He replies back.

I feel the flush go across my cheeks, "Look who's talking."

I hear him click his tounge, "Is this part of the lessons?"

I smirk, "It could be."

I hear shuffling on the other end, "It's about time."

I laugh, "Hey, I get busy."

Castiel laughs, "Yeah. I hear most prostitutes do."

I bite my lip, "I'm no prostitute. But we could play pretend if you wish."

I hear shuffling on the other end and I shake my head. Play pretend? What the hell, Dean. You're so much smoother than that.

"As lovely as that sounds, I am at work right now," Castiel informs me.

I smile, "Well. I have no shame in bending someone over in an office."

"Classy," He remarks, "Tomorrow?"

I raise my eyebrow and before I can comment he adds on.

"Not about the office thing. It is actually a shipping yard. But," He pauses, "The lessons?"

I laugh, "Definitely. Just text me the location and I will be there. I will see you tomorrow, Handsome."

________

A/N

Yeah, baby get a little rough that's okay
Baby go ahead do your thang, ride on away
And I love it when we misbehave

^^^

THiS sOnG thO

Lmao is it bad I can imagine Jensen singing it??
Fuck, that cracks me up.

Okay so uh. Ima do a thing

5 things about me

1. I am 16 and will be 17 in October (the 19th)

2. I am pansexual

But to simplify things I usually tell people I am bi. But honestly I don't really let people know this anymore. I use to.. But. People (-:

3. I really love 5SOS and MCR and BMTH and ATL and SWS and Blink 182 and Stone Sour and The 1975 and yeaaaa.

(I saw 5SOS in concert)

4. Orange is the new black is my life. And Washington and Stella are my girlfriends. Okay?

5. Don't put metal in a microwave

______

s/o

to the best friend who I greatly appreciate.

like , idk.

I fr do.

Thank you for being amazing and all that junk. And for listening to me and cheering me up. c: