Chapter 1: Crybaby.

🔱Lucy's P.O.V🔱

I wake up as always...except Natsu nor Happy was there to greet me. Of course not after our last mission when I couldn't defend myself. And he's right I am a crybaby, after he kicked me out of team Natsu for being...weak.

I take a shower and get dressed in my usual Lilac tank top, jean skirt and ankle boots I also decide to braid my hair.

I take a long walk to the Guild, I don't even want to look anyone in the eye. But I have to, to pay rent.

I open Fairy Tail's doors to be greeted in the most foul way.

"Hey look it's the weakling!" Natsu shouts from the bar pointing at me.

My heart sank. "Crybaby!" Levy calls out also pointing at me, imitating a crying baby.

My heart sinks deeper. I ignore all the rude comments and random objects being thrown at me and head to the bar...far away from my so called Nakama.

"I'll have-"

"What a milk bottle since your a cry-baby?" Mira laughs in my face as she completely ignores me turning to Natsu.

And a tear slips out. One of the people I look up to insulted me out of nowhere.

"Hey look guys she's crying!" Cana laughs shifting everyone's attention and the whole Guild bursts out in laughter at me.

Weak...maybe their right. I could prove them wrong.

I bluntly shoot up and dash towards the request board without crying.

Crying won't do anything.

I rip of a random job and bring to Mira to get it stamped.

"Oooh, weaklings gonna take a dangerous job!" Mira says showing everyone the job.

"Just stamp the damn thing." I firmly reply.

"Okay if that's how you wanna commit suicide!"

Maybe I will....

Mira waves me out the Guild probably planning my funeral if I have enough respect o even have one.

Goodbye FairyTail...Natsu...

🔱Weak🔱

In the middle of town I finally take a look at the paper and find I need to go to the capital Crocus to defeat a group of bandits called "the black skulls".

It'll be harder without help from Natsu.

At least I don't have to listen to him with his motion sickness on the train there...though I must admit it may be lonely.

But hey it's a "suicide" mission so who cares if I never come back when I die alone