Reader x Steven (LEMON)

A/N: Don't read if you don't like this sort of stuff. That's all I have to say.

A landscape of trees and hills unfolded before you. The clouds were dusted with orange and the sun was high in the sky.

You looked down at the soft green grass. It moved with the wind, like trained sychronized dancers. You were sitting down, with your legs out and your palms placed firmly on the soil.

Relectantly you got up, looking at the red clouds again before turning around. A small house stood before you, with a chimney puking smoke. You walked up to it and opened the door without fear, without knowing what was inside.

You closed the door behind you. You look around and see a table, two chairs, an unlit fireplace, and a door to another room.

The door opened and someone you recognized came out. You widened your eyes a bit, knowing it was Steven wearing a suit.

"Hey there Y/N! Why don't you come in?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and and walking back into the room.

You shrugged and walked into the room. Steven closed the door behind you.

The only thing in the room was a bed. You started to sweat nervously.

"I know I'm underage, but I can always hide it..." he smirked.

That was it. This was too much for you to handle. The room melted into black, with you losing your consiousness.

-&&&-

"NO!" you screamed loudly, crying in your bed. You had been living with the gems and Steve for a month now, and this had caused your dreams to get scary.

"Y/N!" Steven ran up to you in his pajamas and held you tightly. "What was it about this time?"

You hyperventilated a bit before answering. "Y-y-you... weren't a lemon in my dream..."

Steven looked at you, frowned, then held you closer. He patted you with his yellow hand. "Shhh, shhh... it was just a dream.."

There was another thing in your dream that scared you. But you were too embarrassed to admit it. Steven not being a lemon was enough to make it a bad dream...

You and Steven got up after fifteen minutes, deciding it would be good to watch a movie. You drifted asleep in peace to the sound of people fighting, all the while resting your head on Steven's sour shoulder.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I've had this idea in my mind for a while now. I wanted to get it out. Also, I put little tips to show that the landscape in the dream was actually a dream! See if you can find them ;3

Other News: I've changed the story cover!