Chapter 21

AN: I loved the last chapter just saying. And big things are explained this chapter. I still have no owner ship of twilight nor the amaing characters.  I know almost nothing about Italy! Short chapter!

'It was nice in Italy.' I think as we walked through the castle of the Voltri. This castle was dark but some how welcoming. It just had a homey feeling to it that made me feel even more nervous. "This way." Ashley one of the few human works here said and lead us down yet another long hall. Aro, one of the three kings, persisted that we stay here and enjoys our self, so here we were. "The kings are waiting for you." She says and opens the door. Wen she did I saw four chairs in the middle of the room. "Cullen's!" The older black haired man, Aro, exclaimed and jumped out of his seat excitedly. "How nice it is to see you again old friend!" He exclaims and hugs my father, who smiled brightly in return. "I could say the same to you Aro." Carlise responds and Aro steps back and has a look at us.

"So these are the wonderful children you keep telling me about. Let me guess. You are..." He starts and stands in front of Rose. "Miss Rosalie. As beautiful as I've been told." He says and she shakes his hand. I see him make a dazed face and I knew he was going threw her memeories. It was his power, to see a personas most inner thoughts and memoriewith one touch. "And you must be Emmett! And you two are Edward and Jasper... and last but certainly not least young Alice." He says shaking each of their hands befoe he stopped in front of me. He frowned slightly as he saw my memories before he smiled even brighter than before. His eyes found my ring and he smiled . "This is a lovely ring you have here. May I ask who gave it to you?" He asked with a knowing grin. "A friend." I lie and he huckles. 

"I'm sorry my dear, but this is not the kind of ring you give a friend." He says and I raise an eye brow at him. He seemed nice enough, but why tease me. He knew excatly who gave me this ring and how I felt about her. "Brother stop teasing the girl." Caius, one of the other kings, demands and Aro sighs and pouts. "Where is the Princess?"  Marcus, the last, king asked and Aro smiled again. "She's probably off teasing the guards as alwasy." Sro says and goes to sit on his thrown again. "Dear friends, I believe I owe you an apologe. I have lied. There will be no birthday ball." He says and I smirk. I had already got a vision of himm tealling us this on the way here. "Well why did you invite us here." Esme asked and Aro smiles. This part though I did not see. "You see I have a problem I need your help with. My daughter, since she is not having the best of times here, sadly. So I was hoping you could help me." He says and I knew they were going to agree.

Aro lead us down hall that seemed to never end before he stopped in front of a door. "I have to warn you, What you see behind this door might not be pretty." He says and opens the door and to my shock I see.... the pack? "You are so going down, baby!" Angela yells into the screen and Leah laughs and press button furiosly as she watched the tv. "You said the same thing last night!" She says and Seth and Alex make fake gagging noises. "That's just nasty." Seth says and Aro giggles at our shocked faces. "Children!" He exclaims and they all look to him, well us. They all look at us in shock and we do the same. "Bella!" Angela hisses and hits the lump in the bed. "Wha?"The lump that I knew was Bella asked. I felt joy spread through me and I resist the urge to kiss her. "Wake up." Angela says and Bella moved away from Angela and almost falls off the bed. "I'm not asleep. I'm watching a movie."  Bella says and sits up slowly. Her eyes are brown, and I know she can't see us because she's near sighted. She reachs over for her new shades and puts them on. When she sees us standing there she jumped out of bed in surprise, pulling the cover and sheets with her. 

"Ah!" She yelps out as she tries to get out the sheets. "What are you guys doing here?!" She asked when she finally got up. "I invited them dear." Aro says and Bella gives him a embarrassed look. "Dad?! Why did you do that?" She asked and everyone gasp. Bella was.... a Princess?! And a Voltri princess none the less. "Well you seemed very lonely with your friends and I wanted to meet the girl that has made you so happy." He says and Bella's eyes widened. "You are .... the sneakiest person in the world!." She sighs out and Aro smiles. "You've never brought a girl home before, so I though-" He starts and Bella jumped up and almost trips over her clothes. "This is why! Get out Dad." She yells and tries to push him out the room. I couldn't hold in my laughter at how flustered my Bella was. 'She's really embarrassed right now.' I think and Aro smiles at her. He says something in what I guess was Italian and Bella's brow furrows but she does it. He says something else in Italian and sends me a teasing look before looking back at Bella. She blushes intensely and stares at the ground. Before she answered and Aro laughed. They continued talking before Aro said something that seemed to annoy Bella. "Father!" She exclaims and ge chuckles again before he turned to us.