Smile

Dedicated to  laurentsfavoritegirl

This video is dedicated to a loving, beautiful, courageous young lady on here who I have grown to LOVE and who has showed me so much Love back.  This girl is so brave for what she goes through on a fucking daily basis, and for some odd reason is always doubting herself, because of what other people say about her. Well you know what I'm putting an end to it now, because what I have to say is............... SMILE GIRL, because  GOD made you perfectly in his eyes and I agree with him!!!!!  you are blessed because God put people in ur life like ur family to make u stronger and more resilient, a boyfriend that treats you right and makes you feel good about yourself, A brain so you can think for yourself, wisdom, beauty and so much more.

Many people throughout the world struggle with problems, but the people who are mentally, physically, sexually and emotionally abused are the ones with more strength and power to overcome what they have gone thru. Just remember many people as well as you including me, could have ended it all, but we didn't, because our story, my story, YOUR STORY isn't over YET, so keep ur head up and hold it high and let the haters hate cause nothing will ever get in your way again ok my most dearest friend.

SO Smile Beautiful, Because Your Worth It!!!!!!!