Why Can't We Be Friends

This is dedicated to

BambiMichael

And

laurentsfavoritegirl

We Be Friends Why Can't We Be Friends why Can't We Be Friends we be friends.

We may fuss and fight because we're not alike Why Can't We Be Friends just you and me ...!

I like you and you like me, cuz we sisters in a crew you see.

Girl I'm just like you and you're just like me cuz we are part of the LesTwinsclique family!

You may start some shit and I get pissed at it but don't worry chick cuz we'll get through all this.

This little verse I made because two of my sister's are fighting, and they really need to get over it. Yes maybe one of them has some very interesting and strong-minded opinions that upset other people, while the other is kinda soft spoken but when necessary she can get just as strong minded and ruthless too. Both of them are Les Twins fanfic gladiators and are truly amazing and appreciated writers who will get along if I will be the fucking awesome Momma Bear and come to both schools wherever they are at and who some got dam sense into the both you do y'all understand where I'm coming from? You do that's great!!!!!!.....
So y'all better apologize in the comments section and talk it out through y'all s msgs so hop the fuck to it ya heard me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!