Chapter One

I stared at Marissa for a second absorbing what she said. I'm pregnant...holy shit there is something growing inside me! i looked up to see Sebastian smiling so wide it looked like his cheeks where gonna split.

"are you serious?" he asked her excitedly.

"yea i am i ran the test twice to be sure and it was positive both times...your going to be parents."

as reality slowly sunk in i began to panic....i'm only 16 i can't be pregnant! i mean i know we do things young in the werewolf world but really i can't be a mother when i still need mine to take care of me! holy shit my mother how am i going to tell her she's going to kill me and Seanie he's gonna flip the fuck out too holy shit what the hell am i going to do!

my internal freak out was cut short by Sebastian's exited questioning.

"Victoria aren't you exited? we are gonna have a baby!"

"i mean I'm happy but also we are still in high school...how the fuck are we going to take care of a baby?!?"

Sebastian laughed looking at me "Vic we take care of an entire pack of hundreds of wolves everyday as alpha and luna i think we can handle raising a baby, we are going to be married soon and we will be having the alpha ceremony in a few days it was finally rescheduled. everything will be fine don't stress out its bad for the baby and its bad for you."

he was right we did already take care of our pack and i guess one little baby really will be easier than the hundreds of waves we look after every day...maybe we really could do this i know we are young and its a little crazy but i think this could all work out.

"your right we can totally do this...we just gotta find a way to tell our families with out them killing us."

"well our moms and sisters will probably just want to fuss over you making baby shower plans, decorating the nursery you know all that girly crap and my dad will be happy that there is a new heir to the alpha position. the only person I'm really worried about telling is your brother."

"yea ill totally tell everyone else but your gonna be the one dealing with him... i wanna live" i laughed.

"thats fine ill deal with Sean...or you know we could call everyone together and tell them all at the same time maybe he will freak out less if there are a lot of witnesses."

" probably not but its cute that you think that. we can tell them all together anyway if you would like."

"alright lets do this."

"thanks Marissa i guess ill be seeing you a lot in the next few months won't i"

"yea you will" she laughed " intact i want to see you again in two weeks just to check on the baby see how everything is doing."

"alright i guess ill see you then."

i stood up from my place on the table and grabbed Sebastian's hand waving goodbye to Marissa as i lead him out of her office and back to ours. when we got there i laid down on the couch in the corner and Sebastian sat at the desk calling all of our family members together.

"don't forget to call Kris and Damian too."

"how could i forget them they are our Beta and T-I-C!"

" okay i was just making sure you remembered them don't have a heart attack over there" i laughed.

about ten minutes later i felt Sebastian shaking me i guess i fell asleep. i slowly sat up rubbing my eyes.

"what? are we meeting them now?"

"no i told them you needed time to rest and we would meet them for dinner."

"well then why did you wake me up?" i said pouting like a five year old.

"because i figured you would rather come up to bed with me then stay down here on the couch."

"oh..yea thats a good idea lets go" i stood up and headed for the door not even waiting for him as i ran upstairs i just wanted to get to bed i need sleep. when i got into our room i automatically ran to the bed climbing under the covers. just as i was getting comfortable i felt the bed dip next to me telling me that Sebastian had joined me. i turned over cuddling into him quickly drifting back off to sleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

hey guys so this is the first chapter of the second book! I'm so exited to continue writing their story and i hope you will all enjoy experiencing their journey along with me. so any ideas on how their little tell the family meeting is going to go? i don't wanna give anything away but i can promise it will definitely be an interesting conversation. ill be posting the next chapter sometime in the next two weeks ✌🏻️💙🍪