Chapter Two

Later on that day I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I pushed Sebastian's arm off of me and got out of bed slowly fumbling in the darkness for the light switch. It took me a few seconds but I finally found it and flicked the lights on. I could hear a groan of protest come from the bed behind me but I ignored him and opened the door to see my sister Allie standing on the other side.

"Hey Al what's up?"

"Mom said to come wake y'all up n tell you dinner is ready"

"Ugh okay let her know we'll be down in a second."

I closed the door as my sister went back down stairs and turned to face Sebastian who was still laying in bed with his face buried in his pillow...this is not gonna be easy.  I walked over to his side of the bed and shook his shoulder calling his name loudly when he didn't wake up I stopped and thought for a second before an amazing idea came to me. I ran to the bathroom and filled a bucket going back to stand next to the bed.

"SEBASTIAN IF YOU DONT GET UP RIGHT NOW IM GONNA DUMP THIS BUCKET ON YOUR HEAD" He instantly shot up from the bed and backed away from me.

"Alright Tor I'm up put the bucket down and back away slowly"

"Aw but where's the fun in that" I said smirking evilly.

"Don't do it Vic" he said cautiously backing away as I stalked forward lifting the bucket. Eventually when I had him backed into a corner I moved like I was going to toss the bucket and he cringed away from the water until he finally realized all the bucket held was confetti.

"Confetti really! This is gonna be such a bitch to clean up!"

"Yeaaa that sounds a lot like not my problem" I laughed running out of the room with Sebastian chasing after me down the stairs to the kitchen where our family was gathered waiting for us.

"so what is this important news you were so anxious to tell us this morning" my mother asked as soon as we sat at the kitchen table. I took a deep breath and looked at my mother trying to get myself to just get it over with and tell her. after a few second i finally just blurted it out quickly hoping for at least a semi positive reaction.

" I'm pregnant"

The silence in the room was deafening. the first person to finally break the silence was Damian.

"are you sure...did you see a doctor? you know  those home tests aren't always 100% accurate"

"yes I'm sure we saw the doctor this morning"

"well I'm happy for you Vic...i know your a little young but you're going to be a great mom"

"he's right...i wish y'all had waited a little longer but I know you will both be amazing parents" Sebastians mom said smiling at us.

my brother however did not have such a positive reaction. he sat across the table with me his arm around his mate giving Sebastian the most intense death stare i have ever seen in my life.

"How the fuck could you get my baby sister pregnant! she's fucking sixteen years old. we talked about this i let you ask her to marry you and you were going to wait until she was out of high school to make a stupid mistake like this! ill fucking kill you, you just ruined her life how is she supposed to go to college or even finish high school now that you fucking got her pregnant?"

"okay you need to chill the fuck out Sean this isn't just his fault, and really is this such a bad thing? we are mates its not like he's just some random guy. i most likely wasn't going to college anyway I'm a luna i won't have the time to be doing something like that and as for high school i can always go online. there is no reason for you to be flipping out and threatening my mate in know this wasn't exactly the ideal situation but its whats happening and I'm actually starting to get exited to have this baby so i really hope you can all just be happy for us and be supportive while we go through this."

Sean just got up and left the room with sami chasing after him throwing promises of bringing me back a more supportive brother when she's done calming him down. I really hope she can pull it off his face was so red he looked like Elmo's far less fluffy and cute cousin. When they were gone my mother finally spoke.

" I agree with Karen i wish you would have waited but i know you to will love and care for this child and be amazing parents and i will be here with you every step of the way and i know your sisters will too."

"of course we will" Allie said happily.

"Thank you guys for being so supportive I hope my jackass brother can get over himself long enough to get on board with this because frankly its happening whether he likes it or not."

"I'm sure sami will get him to calm down and he will be okay with it eventually. I guarantee he will be totally in love with this child the second he sees her"

"i hope so i would really hate to have him be angry with me because he can't get over himself."

We spent the rest of the evening eating dinner and making plans for the baby. I love my family for being so supportive but I really wish Sean wasn't being such a dick. After dinner I went up to bed falling asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

***********************************************************************************************

hey guys! so chapter two is up i feel like this honestly isn't going to be one of my best chapters because i have had such writers block through writing most of this but i wanted to make sure i got a chapter up before I leave for school Friday. i promise the next chapter will be better it might take a little while I'm gonna start working on it once i am totally settled into my dorm so it might be a couple weeks before its up but I'm gonna try to get it up as soon  as possible for you guys✌🏻️💙🍪