At the dorm PT2

Taehyung woke up and he realised that they fell asleep. He looked at the clock 6:35 PM. (Random time). He tried his best to wake up Yoongi. Since Taehyung could phically wake him up. He decided to tease his daddy. Taehyung went down to Yoongi's waist and started to take Yoongi's dick into his mouth. He first kissed the tip and licked it all around. Taehyung swore he heard grunts or something for Yoongi.

*Yoongi's P.O.V*
I feel asleep for a little, but woke up shortly after. I saw a cute sleepy after sex Taehyung. It was so precious. I never wanted him to wake up. I saw him shift and see his eyes opening. I acted like I was asleep. I felt Taehyung try to wake me up. But I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't wake up. So I stayed still. I then felt Taehyung move down towards my dick. I felt him teasing me. I tried my best to keep it a low profile. When Taehyung bobbed his head that's when I thought that I had enough of teasing and I should pretend to wake up or see what he does after. SO MANY DAMN QUESTIONS!!!

Taehyung looked up at me, I had my eyes slightly open, but it looked like I was asleep. He frowned. He then got on top of me and sat on my lap. He slide me into him, I felt like moaning loudly, but I didn't want him to stop. He thrusts hard I then moaned and pretend to wake up. He smiled and looked at me. I smiled and picked up Taehyung. Taehyung had a questionable face expression. I just smirked and carried him to the bathroom.

*At bathroom*

I sat Taehyung on the sink counter thing. And started to run the water into the tub. I turned back at Taehyung and striped in front of him. He licked his lips and was about to take off his clothes. I smacked his hand

"Now now, daddy will do that for you." I said while taking off his clothes. Taehyung smirked when his rock hard dick sprung out. I stared to tease him like he did me and started to stroke his dick very slowly. He grunted a lot.

"Why are you teasing me like this?" Taehyung asked.

"Because you teased me, so here's some pay back." I said and picked up Taehyung and put him in the bath tub. I set him in it and turned off the water. I then stepped into the bath with him.

"Try to remember this memory the best you can. Because when the hyungs and others come back we might not have anytime doing this together." I explained.

"Oh trust me I will remember this every night." Taehyung smirked.

I started to walk Taehyung's back and chest and abs. Taehyung then washed me. I smiled the entire time. When he got close to my dick, I grunted a little, but he knew what I was up to. I could tell by his facial features. I then pushed Taehyung to slide down the one side of the tub. I crawled on top of him and kissed him. He kissed back. Without warning I slammed my rock hard dick into him. He screamed out in pleasure. I knew all he weak spots. I slammed into him faster and faster an harder and harder. The entire bathroom was filled with Taehyung's moans and my grunts. I kept going until my liquid shot into him and he followed right after. I was still in him and thrusts more, I moaned out Taehyung's name. Taehyung then some how flipped us and he was sucking again. It felt so good. I knew he was cleaning the cum I had on my dick.

"Mmmm we taste good together." Taehyung said while licking his lips.

"I love you Taehyung." I said.

"I love you too, daddy~" Taehyung said while cleaning himself off, but I stopped him and cleaned it for him ;). We went back to the bedroom after cleaning the entire bathroom and got rid of the sex smell, that was in the air.

I then laid on the bed and I saw Taehyung creep up to me from my toes and up. I laughed and pulled him on me. He put his head on my chest and I kissed his forehead.

"I will never leave you my Taehyunggie~" I whispered.

"I will never leave you either daddy." Taehyung whispered back. Taehyung then lifted his head and kissed me, I kissed back we fell asleep while kissing.

-----

Annyeonghaseyo, MinJin here and I have to say that I'm leaving the next day after tomorrow, for vacation. So I have to keep this story here and I will update the next time as soon as I can, I promise. Annyeong~