Chapter 4

This was Dipper's and Mabel's third visit to Gravity Falls. Despite everything that had happened with Weirdmaggedon and all, they couldn't stay away. Something about the small, quaint little town just drew them there. Whether it was the people there or the strange occurrences, they didn't know. They couldn't deny that they just loved the place though.

Dipper was walking down a path only known to him since a few summers ago. He hadn't bothered mentioning it to Mabel, Ford nor anyone else for that matter. Who knows what chaos just this little piece of information would've caused.

After about an hour of walking, Dipper had finally reached his destination; Bill Cipher's 'final resting place' as he called it. He wasn't completely sure if the demonic entity was dead or not but at least he wasn't spreading his chaos. He was also unsure why he even bothers to visit the stone; sentimental value maybe? Who knows.

Dipper sat down in front of the statue, tapping its hat. "So, third time back," he started. "I still don't know if you can hear me. In fact, I don't even know why I still talk to you after all that shit you caused."

He paused for a minute, contemplating what to tell him. How he's been in school? His home life? How it feels to be back? "You know, sometimes I think I could've helped you back then. Make you see the bright side of things and talk you out of Weirdmaggedon. But, then again, you were pretty far gone. Who knows how long you had been planning for that."

"With all these other creatures I managed to make the best out of every situation, even if it meant risking my life. But you were just so difficult to understand. Maybe if you had taken the time to open up we could've reached some kind of agreement. Weirdmaggedon would've never happened. You would still be alive...if you aren't," Dipper rambled on, not sure what else to say. "Well, I should hurry back. I think Mabel said something about a mint green bunny with wings flying around."

As Dipper stood up, his foot got caught on a rock. With a yelp  he fell on top of Bill's stone form, knocking it and him to the ground. Hearing a crack, the teen quickly stood up, struggling to keep his footing. Suddenly, a white light burst through the widening crack as it branched off like tree branches. Pieces of stone fell off, growing larger and larger until nothing was left but brightness. Dipper shielded his eyes until the light dimmed, to which he lowered his arm. What he saw put him in a state of panic, worry, and surprise.

The demonic, manipulative triangle, Bill Cipher, was back. What was he going to do this time in revenge?

"Heya Pine Tree! Wow, you've sure grown a lot there!" Bill's voice echoed through Dipper's ears. Being too shocked to believe what had happened left him paralyzed. He didn't even notice the triangle float down towards him.

He waved a hand over the teen's face, causing him to blink. Still in a state of disbelief, he just stared wide-eyed, not saying a peep. "Yoo hoo! You in there kid? Hope you're not brain-dead!" Bill said with a laugh. "But still, thanks for bringing me back, Pine Tree!"

Dipper tried to speak, he really did, but all that he could mutter was sounds; barely even words. He felt paralyzed upon seeing him alive and kicking again. "What's the matter buddy? Cat got your tongue?! Hahaha!"

The teen started backing away, too shocked to speak or look away from the demon. "C'mon Pine Tree, didn't you miss me?!"

"This isn't.... this can't be possible...," Dipper said, putting more effort into forming his sentence. The utter shock from the sight before him left him speechless.

"Oh it is, kid. It happened! Just goes to show that everything is possible, huh?!"

Dipper kept shaking his head, trying to deny that Bill was alive. Deny that he had just unleashed the most powerful being he knows of. Deny that it was his fault.

"Dipper, get down!" The brunette looked behind him to see his great-uncle Ford standing there, aiming a small white object that had a tube on the top containing some kind of green energy.

"How the hell did you come back, Cipher?!" Ford yelled, beyond pissed. Bill just laughed maniacally, pointing to Dipper.

"Why don't you ask your nephew, Sixer? He's the one who set me free! And boy does it feel good to be back!" Dipper looked up at his uncle with guilt and shame all over his face. The look of anger in Ford's eyes was replaced with sympathy and hurt; almost like Dipper had betrayed him. Looking back up to Bill, Ford had a stern frown as he aimed the weirdly shaped gun.

"This time, I'll make sure you're gone for good."

Ducking down, Dipper saw a green swirl come from the gun behind Bill as it started sucking him in. Standing back up, he started backing away, but tripped on a root. Falling down he could feel the pull of the swirl on his body. He clawed at the ground to get away, but it was hopeless.

Bill was yelling and screaming, trying to get away from the giant swirl. Blue flames erupted from his little palms when he grabbed Dipper's hand. Trying to tug his hand away, Dipper yelled for his grunkle. Ford panicked, running over to save his nephew. Suddenly, they were gone, and so was the swirl.

"And when I regained consciousness, I found I had possessed this body," Bipper finished. Finn looked at him shocked while Wirt maintained his cold, blank stare.

"How am I to believe you? You already lied about who you were," Wirt said.

"I didn't lie. I just avoided specific parts of the truth. So it's harmless," Bipper said with glee. Wirt groaned, already tired on his antics.

"And before you ask, the kid is right here," Bipper said, motioning to where Dipper's soul was.

"I know. I can sense him," Wirt said, looking over at Dipper. Straight in the eyes.

Shivers wracked through Dipper's body at the multicolored eyes staring at him. How this...being was able to tell he was there was beyond him. He was nothing like what Dipper had ever seen or heard of. Bipper looked up at the floating spirit, seeing the look of fright on his face. His yellow eyes scanned from Dipper to Wirt, finding interest in Wirt's ability.

"So how can you tell he's there?" Bipper asked curiously.

Wirt just sighed and looked down at the ground. "That's a story best for another time. But what I also want to know is how Finn got here."

"M-me??" Finn asked, astonished, pointing to himself. Wirt nodded.

"Yeah...that would be something interesting to hear," Bipper's voice echoed. Yellow eyes stared at Finn, almost scaring the poor teen. "C'mon kid, don't be shy. I don't bite...hard."

Finn gulped, looking over at Wirt before giving a shaky sigh. "Ok...I'll tell you everything."

(Haven't updated in a year don't kill me I was just still trying to figure out how to progress this story. But I'm back!)