Chapter 1

Hey!! I'm Pia :) First of all, thanks for clicking on my book! I'm not very good at finishing books, just a disclaimer. You've been warned. However, I will try very hard to finish this one because I really like the concept. I mean, lets not pretend. We're all stalkers at some point in our lives (haha). This book was inspired by a Korean Drama called  "Playful Kiss." If you've watched it, comment bellow! I'm a HUGE fan of Korean dramas :)) Shout out to all the Koreans out there!! Love your work.

Anyway, Madison is played by Melissa Benoist because she's just beautiful. The song for this chapter is  "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab For Cutie! The video is a cover by Daniela Andrade, who I have to say, is just perfect <3.  I hope you enjoy reading! If you find any mistakes or if you'd like to make suggestions, leave a comment and I'll reply!

<3 Pia

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Madison Vaughn

Do you believe in love at first sight? It's a funny idea, isn't it? The concept of falling in love with someone the moment you meet him sounds crazy cliche. I will say this, though; if it is a real thing, then meeting Brenton O'Keith for the first time must have been just that — love at first sight.

Like many childhood crushes, it started out as an "OMG he's too cute for life" kind of thing. However, as we both grew older, my feelings grew deeper. I started to notice literally everything he did. I adored him, not just because of his looks but because of the amazing things he did. He was the smartest in our whole batch, he was exceptionally talented on the soccer field, he volunteered for charity with his family, he was nice to everyone, he always smiled; how can you not love him?

Imagine a 13 year old girl running all over the place, hiding behind tree barks and bushes, with only one constant thing in her line of sight; the boy of everyone's dreams, the perfect everything, the boy she imagines will be standing at the end of the altar someday — Brent O'Keith. That girl was me. Then, as if the universe was finally complying with all my wishes, social media sites like Facebook and Twitter and Instagram were created. All of a sudden, I didn't need to literally follow him around. I just needed to follow him online.

Until last year, when I came across one of his tweets.

"Applying for Cambridge University, guys! Scary stuff right there, haha!! Hope I qualify."

There was no doubt he was going to qualify. I was quite used to watching Brent from afar, but never as far from me as Europe. Just the thought of him being 5,431 miles away from me made me want to cry. And he was going to be away for years. I couldn't bear the thought.

So, I studied. I studied hard. And now, here I am, sitting in front of an Entry Clearance Officer, being interviewed for my student visa to the United Kingdom. It's crazy what a library pass, Google, and sheer will can do to change your life. You must think I'm nuts and I'm not going to deny it. Maybe I am nuts. Maybe I'm obsessed. Or maybe, I'm just in love. However you want to see it, I got a scholarship to Cambridge University. Obsessed or not, I'm proud of myself for that, at least.

"Why did you choose The University of Cambridge?" the clearance officer asked, tapping his foot while waiting for my answer.

I couldn't tell him the truth. I couldn't say "oh, I'm going there because this super cute guy whom I've been stalking for almost 8 years now, is going to study there and I need to be close to him at all times because he's the peanut butter to my jelly and I can't live a day without seeing him, even just from afar."