Echo house

Stils has decided to put himself in the insane house, also known as Eichen house  for 72 hours . In their everyone will be protected from him even though I wish he wasn't . He will be there at least until we find a way to get him back, the real him. I have been pretty busy, with videos, attending meetings, also attending meet and greets but only close to the area . I couldn't afford going very far incase anything happens. Everyone including scott and Lydia are busy right now trying to figure out how to save Stiles. A way to get rid of the nogitsune.  I wish I could help but apart from that I have another things to worry about such as my job . Don't get me wrong I love this job  I love traveling, getting to meet different people . I love it more than anything but it hurts not being there to help the people that I call family , my pack.

I've been talking to scott and I found out that the lichen is not a cure it will wear off, also that they need to find a scroll , the scroll has information on how to exorcise  a nogitsune. The scroll might be in the silver finger which the feds are taking as evidence , and it would be taken to federal lock up. Scott, the twins, Allison , kira and even Lydia are planning to rob the armored car .
"Really scott you think it's not a good idea. That may be what we need to finally end this and get our best friend back" i'm trying to convince scott that it's going to be okay and their plan is going to work .
"You're right, when are you going to be back ?"
"In a day or two , I still have a meeting to attend and it's going to be a long one I believe,"
"Belle,we have to go" I heard Caroline say as she was knocking at my hotel room door .
"Scott I have to go , tell me how it goes" I hanged up and I opened the door
"Let me just gt my purse" I grabbed ahold of what I needed and we head out. Today we are heading out to have a girls night , caroline ,tara, stella and lauren. We were going to head to Malibu and just enjoy the beach and attend a restaurant that we want to try out .
"Work it girl" we arrived at malibu and now we are taking pictures since it's a beautiful place to be and it's instagram worthy .
"It's been awhile since we hanged out "
"It's not the same without Lola and Scarlett" we all agreed , our dinner consist of laughs and even more laughs
"Belle I heard the big news"
"Who told you?" I haven't told a soul about it
"Okay we may have took your manager out for some drinks last night , she just broke up with her boyfriend"
"You guys are sneaky bitches"
"Hey we take that as a compliment"
"Yeah it is big news I couldn't believe it , I mean I audition for the part but I never thought I would get it"
"When do you start filming?"
"Actually  that's what we're discussing tomorrow at the meeting"
"Look at belle , famous youtuber , already starting as the main actress in a new show on the internet"
"We are proud of you belle, you have come a long way"
"You guys are making me emotional" We finished the night and I need to get a good night sleep since I have that meeting tomorrow before I head back to  beacon hills . I had missed call from scott
"Hey scott how did it go?"  He explained every thing , from grabbing ahold of the silver finger but they had to fight a big bad wolf name ,Kincaid . Scott went to Deaton. He said there wasn't much on the scroll. It only says that there is one way to expel a nogitsune from the host body with the host body would have to change . They believe that changing the host body would mean turning it into a werewolf . That doesn't sound like the best plan but that's what they came up with .

The next day I woke up and changed into ................... I headed out for my meeting and my manager was already waiting . The meeting was long ,but it went well. Filming will start in the summer, we discuss many other things such as meet and greets and how to expand my channel . It was an informative meeting especially on the new show . Acting is something I wanted to do for a while. I was in theater  for two years and had a role in a play but other than that this is going to be a journey . It's a shame to get such great news in such a bad time . I decided that the only person i'm going to tell is mom , but not the others since it's not the best time. At least until we save stiles. I called mom once I arrived at my hotel room.
"Are you okay belle , is their anything wrong?" she was worried since I told her I would call if their was anything wrong
"No i'm fine , I just have really great news .That you have to promise not tell anyone , especially scott and the others
"Belle what is it?" I told her the news and she was so excited
"Honey , that's amazing news" she kept asking questions and I kept answering them . Questions like when does filming start? what are my plans since I have to film hours away from home

"Mom I told you everything I know , i'm not sure where i'm planning to stay for the summer but i'll figure it out when the time is close."
"I know , you are always the one planning ahead , i'm just trying to help you get ready"
"I know mom , I had to go i'll be back soon"  I hanged up and ordered room service , it took a while until heard a knock on door. I opened it and it was not room service .

"Dylan what are you doing here?"
"I need to tell you some that couldn't wait and I didn't want to say it over the phone . I need you too listen to me and not interrupt me okay ?"
"yeah.. yeah okay"I was getting worried , maybe he is going to break up with me , I mean I wouldn't blame him . If I was him I don't think I would have stayed after everything , after fighting things that you can't imagine that they even exist.
"If you are thinking what I think you are thinking it's not that. It's  hard to even say this . I'm moving belle , my dad is being transfer to London and we have to move as soon as possible. I just want you to know that i'm not running away . I fell for you real hard and I loved everything about you . When I mean everything I also mean the other part of you . I'm sorry that I have to go . I fought to stay here but I have to be with my family."

"So I guess this it?"
"I love you belle"
"Dylan.."
"I know you don't love me , I know about Derek."
"Dylan i'm sorry"
"I know you don't love me and  I was okay with that .I was determined to maybe change your mind but I knew I couldn't . You still love Derek and you should fight for him even if he doesn't fight for you . He is too blind to see what I see...... Bye Belle"

"Bye Dylan" I watched him walk away.  I know he was right I didn't love him even though I tried . I didn't use him if that's what you're thinking .I really liked him but I didn't love him.