one - nonchalant eyes

🌹 song recommendation: eugene cam - stuck like glue 🌹

,,class, this is your new classmate. his name is kim taehyung, be nice to him."

jeongguk bit his pen with naughtiness glistening in his dark orbs as he eyed the dark haired male who'd just entered the classroom, his posture confident and a cold look in his bored eyes, practically screaming ,,fuck off”.

well hello, papi

taehyung ran a hand through his shiny hair and gave the class a nonchalant look, his fierce eyebrows appearing for a split second before they dissappeared behind the curtain of silky strands adorning his handsome face.

,,nice to meet you. hope we get along.”, the boy said, his quiet but piercing deep voice filling the entire room and making jeongguk's stomach do a backflip.

,,you can sit there next to jeongguk. jeongguk, please raise your hand”, their teacher said, a bored look on her wrinkly face.

said male raised his hand and observed how taehyung walked to his new seat without paying attention to the girls whispering excitedly, completely out of it because of a certain handsome student.

,,taehyung”, a husky voice spoke before its owner sat down next to jeongguk without sparring any more looks in his direction.

,,jeongguk”, the raven said, causing the brunet to look at him and give him a short nod before facing the front again.

so you're playing hard to get, huh?

let's see how long you can keep up that attitude

🌹  🌹  🌹

hi, I'm editing and turning this book into something more realistic whoop whoop

the amount of smut won't change tho lmao so brace yourselves