Chapter three

Angel's POV
"ANGEL GET UP, it eleven o'clock" my idiot brother shouted, coming into my room like he owned the world . "There's something called knocking" I said.
" We are all going out, we will be back late tonight, in the meantime you can either shop or go to the library like you planed but keep your phone always with you, and don't talk to strangers, make friends but be careful, okay?"
I rolled my eyes an got out of bed.

I got ready in 45 minutes then I grabbed my phone and wallet. This was going to be long walk. But it will be worth it in the end, I mean a very famous and ancient library and a walk in the forest. Yup could be interesting. After half an hour or so I reached the library, it was prettier in the morning and let me tell you one thing it is gigantic. I have seen a lot of immense buildings but this....... I can't even find words to describe it. It was just so perfect. I walked in, the interior was so much better than the exterior. I bet it had more than a trillion books here. I started looking at all the sections trying to find a good book. I couldn't just choose they were so many that I can read, it was both sweet and bitter because you know I love the library but I can't figure out which one should I read first.

Rider's POV

Today is Sunday, and I normally go to work but today my wolf begged me to not go to work. He has never ever asked to do this, so for him I decided not to go to work and sleep in. But he even had a problem with that, he wanted me to take a shower, when I asked him why he said he doesn't know the reason!

So after bathing for 1 hour! Very long for a guy but my wolf wanted me to be very clean. For a reason he wouldn't tell me I had to listen and exactly what he says. Unbelievable! He would normally let me have control but he was very demanding and querulous. This is the first time he was like this so I let him be, but when he is angry no one not even me can control him. He had prodigious power when was angry or determined. Luckily for everyone he almost never got angry. But at the same time he is the most levelheaded and serene wolf I know. Small things upset wolfs like a little disrespect but he was insensitive towards things like this but I would get very agitated.

Today is THE day.

Which day, I don't remember anything special about today.

The day we've been waiting for forever
And that is.....

Wait and see

You make no sense right now

You'll beg for my forgiveness by the end of today and if you don't listen to me today. You will regret it

Okay fine I'll do exactly what you tell me

Wear the black shirt not the red one

I hate the demanding you

I'm better than all my kind

Of course the best (note the sarcasm)

But you love me

Not by choice.

Whatever just do as I tell you

He made me style my hair in just-got-out-of-bed way. I knew I looked good, I could see that in the eyes of most females. But sleeping randomly with some female is getting tiring. When I couldn't find my mate at sixteen, I thought I it was great because I could fool around for some more time. But now I wanted my mate more than anything. Every werewolf has a mate for a reason. One was obviously to keep their power in check. And mine was seriously getting out of control. I would have random blasts of energy every now and then. So far nothing serious had happened but I was afraid it would.

I had to go to the library today, it is a werewolf library at the back and human in the front. There is wall at the back which opens when a werewolf wants to enter. Our ancestors built this magnificent library, since then every generation adds their own books to improve the knowledge of our future pups. I take my black Ferrari and go to the library which takes me around 10 minutes. It looked like it was partly hidden due to all the tree blocking it from the person view.

On entering the library, an intoxicating smell entered my nose. It blocked all reasonable senses out my mind. I just couldn't think straight about anything except that scent. Whatever or should I say whosever that scent belonged to it was driving me crazy. I ran as fast as I could following it inside the library. I am pretty sure I am now running at inhuman not caring what the humans would think. I ran after it as is my life depends on it, the scent was getting stronger with each step I took. Ultimately I reached the owner of the scent. It's hard to describe how it smells it smells like a mix of fresh water lilies and jasmine. See it is hard to describe. But what I saw next was impossible to describe, it was a sculpture of perfection from heaven.
She was short easily a foot or more shorter than me. Silky light brown hair that almost reached her thin waist. I still couldn't see her face but still I knew who she was to me. She was trying to reach a book but it was too high for her to reach it. She was already on her tiptoes trying her hardest to reach it. Without any thoughts my legs moved on their own went towards her and my hands on their own took the book she was trying to reach and held it out for her to take it. She turned towards me for the first time and what I saw took my breath away. Her lips were light pink and plump, her skin was so flawless but what captured me was her eyes they were blue with slight speckles of green in them. They were so innocent, naïve, beautiful, and every other adjective I knew that was a synonym of beauty ran through me but none were enough to describe them but they were so pure how could the moon goddess ever think of pairing me with her. But I loved her so much already that I can not just thank the moon goddess enough.
*****
SK