CHAPTER 3

Heyy guys I cant believe I got like 100 readers after barely two chapters I am sooo sorry I couldn't post yesterday but it was cuz I overslept. So here yaa guys go and as promised this one will be longer and will include Carlotta :33 ENJOY!!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adelaide's P.O.V

"Adelaide! Ade! Adelai! Adel! ADELAIDE!" someone yelled and scared the guts out of me.

I fell off my bed with a thump. I sat down and looked around, both sides. I heard snickering from my bed and looked up. It was no other then Carlotta.

"What the heck Carlotta?" I said getting up from the floor.

"Oh silly, don't you remember, I slept over." she said.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm. It was six fourty five.

"Are you seriously going to wake me up at six?" I said, trying to get back on my bed.

"Well duh dumbdumb. You are going to jog with me arent you?" she asked me.

"Are you kidding me!? Hell no am I going to waste the oppurtunity to sleep in this comfy warm bed which is also calling my name right now. So sianara Carlotta. Wake me back at." I said looking at the clock "seven twenty." getting back in bed.

She gave an annoyed sigh and left. I laid in my bed, under the blankets. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I hate when that happens. I groaned and decided to go and catch up with Carlotta. I went to my closet and decided on some basket ball shorts, a teal tank top, Black sweater, and sneaker. I ran out my door and passed the kitchen but something stops me. I go back to the kitchen and who do I see sitting down and eating cereal?

Carlotta.

Her back was against me so she couldn't see me. I decided to scare her. I walked quietly on my tippy toes.

She was putting a spoon ful of cereal in her mouth when I put my hands on her shoulders and yelled "BOO!".

It was hi-lari-ous. She spit all her cereal out and started to cough. I was cracking up when I felt some cold liquid on me. I squealed and looked up to see what it was. There Carlotta was smirking at me, as she threw milk at me.

"Ha, that was hilarious." I said, trying to piss her off.

"You know I could have died." she said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, you might have gotten eternal shock but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't die." I said, smiling my innocent smile.

"Would you cry at my funeral?" she said, again, being dramatic.

"No, I would break a glass plate and say "Opa!' and dance around like the crazy person I am." I said, sarcastically.

She gave a fake pout.

"Well then at your funeral, I will scream at you and shake you and rape you and motor boat you." she said. Right when I was going to laugh,we heard something like a plastic plate fall to the ground. We turned around to see a shocked Fran standing by the door way.

"Girls, Girls! Knock on wood, knock on wood. Do not talk of that non sense." Fran said, knocking on the kitchen table, which was wood.

Both Carlotta and I cracked up laughing, holding each others arms. After about five minutes, we calmed down.

"Fran?" I asked.

"Yes dear." she said already finished with washing the dishes.

"What time is it?" I asked.