My protective owl

"Ne, Do you think Kuroo will be all over you again this year l/n-sempai .? Thanks for warning me by the way a-although I could have done with out the fine details " Kaori says
I made sure to warn her with my past experience stories with the said captain.
"One you have only seen him once or twice, two He is a mischievous cat who plays with girls hearts and is never serious and three I can only wait and see." I say to her from the seat behind me.

"N/N, maybe it's time you practice with Bokuto. He would be impressed. You can spend time with him that way too." Yukie-chan whispers in my ear.

I nod slowly

"HEY HEY HEY WE ARE HERE! WOOHOOT!" Bokuto yells making me smile.

"Okay that's all of the bags." I check off the list. Walking twards the building, as we get inside, Bokuto spots Kuroo.

"OHOHO~  WHA-" he stops mid sentence as Kuroo already has an arm around me.

"We meet again Kitten." He says closed to my face. I smirk and put my two fingers on his forhead and push him back, "One I'm no Kitten, they won't  tere you limb from limb, two Nor will I fall for you so called charm, Three never gonna happen pussy cat." And with that I walk off.

Snickers can be heard by both Nekoma and Fukurōdani.
He walks beside Bokuto and places a hand on his shoulder "She Turns me on more and more. Your lucky Bro, But I'm not giving up on her, she is definitely worth my time." Kuroo says to Bokuto with a smirk.

Bokuto POV

She's not a toy! She's Amazing sweet energetic playful fun and very special.
I haven't felt Jelousey like this.. what is this flutter I feel when I see her, I want to protect her from Kuroo, even if he is my bro.

Your POV

"Oi listen up! We have 2 others Joining us this year, one Karasuno and Two, Aoba Josai (added somthing extra)

As soon as I say that Aoba Josiah walks through the toor. My eyes immediately land on the Setter.

"Ehhh? Iwa-chan, so this is the place?"

"Toru.." I say softly but still attention comes my way.

Toru looks at me and a smile appears, he runs to me and hugs me around my waist then what he does next, suprises all of us including Karasuno who just walk in.

"Toru y-- Chu!" He kisses me, I'm frozen in my spot.

"OI STAY AWAY FROM OUR MANAGER! SHE'S MINE! I-I MEAN OURS!" I hear Bokuto yell. Suddenly I'm pulled into my one and only owls embrace. I cling to him tightly and nuzzle my face into his neck, I can feel his face heat up, but he doesn't let go.
"Give me back my princess!" Toru yells like a spoiled turd.

"Toru! You took my first kiss!"  I raise my head from Bokuto's neck and glare at Toruu with tears in my eyes.

"I thought you loved me princess~ " he looks at me confused pointing to himself.

"In forth grade, I didn't know what love was! But you took somthing I wanted to share with the one I love!" I could feel tears running down my face.

"E-excuse me" I said trying to leave but Bokuto had a protective hold on me that gave me butterflies.
"Bokuto, if you don't want to let me go, then please will you come with me?" I looked up at him with a sweet smile but I was still crying. He nods. I take his hand in mine and run off with him.

-in the gym-

"That dumb Owl, He has fallen for her" Kuroo says with a smirk.
All of Fukurōdani smile. "Our little Owl has grown up" one says.

"I wanted her though." Kuroo says smiling his Cheshire cat smile.
"Kuroo, stop your being weird" Kenma says.

"When the heck did you get next to me." He raises an eye brow.

"KENMA!" A orange haired boy runs up to the pudding haired male.