A lost owls best friend

I moved deeper into the woods, it's cooler in here and I feel like if I can just stay here and rot I'll be ok, my heart hurts, I was planning on coming out of the woods at first but that's difficult since I'm lost, those cats have kept me company, they arnt the only ones out here I've many scamper around some come to see who I am then run off, who knew cats in the wild would grow close to me, two cats are next to me, the black one that reminds me of Kuroo and now a calico one, it gives me the feeling of Kenma.

"Was I wrong to confess? I thought I understood him.."
I look down at the black kitty and pet it softly.
"You remind me of one of his close friends named Kuroo.. and you my calico friend remind me of Kenma Kuroo's best friend, you have that way around you. Maybe I can stay in the forest just me and you two huh?" I was happy to finally be with bokuto after so long but then he quits talking to me after confessing honestly it hurts and I don't feel like my self. I dozed off after that, when I woke up the cats where gone and I was cold. I was out in the open I needed maybe even a tree root for shelter, I found one it was farther in, I was walking to it when the ground gave out I was now in a big hole, roots holding most of above me up. I heard somthing on the other side, a meow, them more, guess somtimes cats need natural shelters too. A home. Obviously. they looked happy to see me. I could see lonely in their eyes, they can see mine, I tried to see if I could stand up but I couldn't. The adrenaline kept me from relizing that my ankle bone was no longer inside my foot, I was bleeding bad, it ruptured my blood vessel.i took off my jacket  and tied it as much as I could and as tight as I could around my foot, i only know stuff from tv. But I ripped both of my pants legs and did the best I could to stop the bleeding. I'm going to die here.. I feel tears going down my face, a white cat lays by me, I'm laying down on the dirt I can feel my self shiver but the I slowly get warmer I open my eyes to see cats laying around me, cuddling, well at least can die warm. I still wonder where the other two cats went.. I felt my eyes close, theirs nothing I can do now.. but I really want to live a future with bokuto. Forever. How unfair...