Beginning

(Shine is going to be in this aswell as Taurtis and Grian because it's my story!!)
Neutral P.O.V
Grian and Taurtis were just sitting on the couch after their crazy adventure! They had a rough time in highschool but it was all over... Well that part of the story! Sam bursted into the room with Einshine, or Shine as he is called trailing behind him.
"HEY GUYS!!! I GAWT SOME TICKETS!!! WE ARE GOING TO AMERICA!!!!!!" Sam screamed like a 12 year old!
"... What? Really.. We just got back from another dimension.. And how did you get those tickets to Love love paradise? They sold out weeks ago.", Grian calmly answered him.
"Uhh... It took threatening a few guys with my knife but it was okay..", Sam giggled. Grian spit his tea out before coughing violently, "SAM! YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR THAT!!" Grian shot up in anger. Shine and Taurtis had already slided themselves out of the situation and to their rooms..

"We can bring our girlfriends~" Sam winked at Grian before Jamberite and Silly walked out the kitchen, "Sam.. You're single...", Jamberite calmly told him.
"Oh... We're still going anyway, PACK SLAVES!!!"

-Le Timeskip brought to you by the fandom arguing over Saurtis or Griam ships!-

Grian's P.O.V!!
Sam was dragging us through the airport wanting to get on the plane first... I didn't agree to this but hey, maybe this won't be so bad.

-Timeskip 2 brought to you by, a totally irrelevant Gizzy Gazza book (pls buy it)-

We arrived at the resort.. It was breathtaking! The hotel was sky high! Sam had got us a villa so we wouldn't be cramped in one or two rooms. We got changed into our swimsuits and headed to the beach!