Evey Discovers the Truth and The Revolution

Time skip

He was right and we did test Evey's loyalty. When she didn't speak at all, we let her go and she was angry at us for doing so. "Victoria, I can't believe you, why would you let him do that?" She asked.

"I tried to stop him and in case you forgot, you abandoned me." I told her and she left the room, before leaving the building. I punched the wall multiple times in anger, then V grabbed my hands. "Calm down, my dear Victoria." He whispered to me.

"She will understand soon and won't be angry with you any longer." He told me and I nodded.

Time skip

Soon it was the eve of the revolution. "Victoria, would you care to dance with me?" He asked, holding his hand out to me. "On the eve of your revolution?" I asked.

"Yes, if you would." I grabbed his hand and we danced. We stopped when we heard footsteps and we were shocked to see Evey. "Evey?" I asked.

"I said I would be back and I am." She said and I hugged her. "I'm sorry." She whispered and I shook my head to let her know it was okay. We led her to a subway area and had her stay there, while we went to finish our work.

"V." He turned to me and I lifted his mask to show his lips. "Don't let yourself get killed. Stay alive for me, for Evey, and our children." I whispered and he froze.

"What?" He asked. "I'm pregnant V. Please don't let yourself get killed." I begged.

"I shall try, my dear. Come, we must hurry." He told me and we walked to where we would meet Creedy. "We have kept out side of the bargain, but have you kept yours?" He asked and the man showed us the Chancellor.

Creedy killed the Chancellor and he ordered V to remove his mask, but when he didn't they reached for me, but we pushed them back. He pushed me back when they started shooting, but I knew he was okay. He got up and we killed the men, then he took the vest out from under his shirt.

I led him back to Evey and she ran to us. "Stay with me V." I whispered and started healing his wounds, then Evey stood to get the train ready. When she was about to pull the lever, we heard a gun cock.

"Don't move." The man ordered, but I didn't stop healing V. "Victoria, you've done enough, I'm fine." He told me, but I shook my head.

"No, I'm almost done." I told him. "I know that I'll live because I promised and I know you'll keep me alive." He whispered and I smiled, but kept going.

"You're Evey and Victoria Hammond, aren't you?" The man asked and Evey looked at me. "Pull the lever Evey." She reached for it, but he stopped her and she didn't move her hand. We heard the clock chime and she pulled the lever, as I helped V get up, then we went to the roof to watch the explosion.

When it blew up, I felt him place one of his hands on my stomach and I placed one of mine on top of his.