Chapter Seis

Odell

"Odell it's been two weeks since Sorayah left you. You're not eating,showering or even showing up to team practices or training. Coach McAdoo is thinking about benching you for half of the season Odell."

"I don't care Ma."

"Odell don't say that, you do care. Just because Ray left you doesn't mean doesn't mean you have to stop your life Odell. There Is plenty of gorgeous women like Ray who are willing to date a guy like you. "

"Can you stop? Ma the love of my life is gone forever. I abused her, controlled her life and did things to her that no man should ever do to a female. I loved that girl so much and I do anything to get her back ma. You don't understand man, she was suppose to walk down the isle in her white dress and have all ten of kids ma. I don't want another girl, I want Sorayah back."

"Okay well for starters Odell have you attempt to contact her?"

"Nah, I can't even look her. Everyday people are mentioning me in her pictures or vice versa. Even the gossip pages know that Ray and I are over. Shit ain't fair ma."

"Well Odell you was the one who asked for this."

"I know ma and I shouldn't of listened to her when she said stop."

"Don't beat yourself up Odell, if you want to I can tell her that you said hello."

I slowly looked up at my mom with slightly squinted eyes.

"You spoke to her?"

"Yeah, two days after she left I called her to see if she was okay. I even visited her a few times at her new house. She's doing extremely well son and she look pretty amazing. Her skin is glowing,hair is longer and let's just say she's gained a few pounds but she's health as an oxe."

"So not only have you spoke to her, you seen her and been to her new place while I'm over here heartbroken telling you that I miss her and shit. Ma how could you?"

"Look son, she told me not to tell you that I've been checking on her. I know I should've told you and I apologize for that. Would you like to see a picture of her or something ?"

I nodded my head and watched as she searched up Sorayah Instagram. While she was doing that I texted Jarvis to come over.

"Are you sure your ready to see a picture of her?"

"Yes ma I'm sure I'm ready."

"Odell are you positively sure about it? I mean you haven-"

Before she finish to her sentence I took her phone out her hand and laid back in my chair. My eyes roamed all over the screen until a picture caught my eye. I clicked it and my eyes widen once I read the caption.

 I clicked it and my eyes widen once I read the caption