NOTICE ( SORRY!)

First of all holy fucking shit 15.4k reads, that is amazing honestly I never thought anyone would even bother reading this as I am such a bad writer and I know everybody says that but I am bottom set English and I just started writing to help me in my GCSE creative writing.

I am going to take the time to apologise, this book is a mess and I honestly forgot all about it when I did my GCSE'S. I have no plans to ever finish this book as I am at a block but I think I will start writing more after seeing some of your comments!

if anyone would like to message me about taking this book over I would be happy yo help you save the mess I couldn't finish, you guys can find me on different social networks and I check them daily (never off my phone!)

insta: katiehaslett

snapchat:katiehaslett

twitter: darkmemories9

again I'm really sorry to the people that enjoyed the book as much as I loved writing it but I cant fix the mess I've created and I hope someone would want to take on the challenge of trying to save my fail of  a work!

I promise that if I ever post more books you will find them on this account or @braidedlou (I think)

thank you to everyone for reading and commenting, til next time

Katie :)