She's changed.

EDITED

"Blah blah don't contact your brother blah blah don't do this, don't do that" was what Ashley heard from her management, she was too busy twirling her blue hair in between and around her fingers staring out of the window

Maybe if I jumped out of the window I would never have to step into this office again, this is pointless Ashley thought to her self.

"Is that clear Miss Payne" Josh's tone was harsh and stone cold as he watched Ashley's head snap around eyes not fazed by his intense stare.

"Yes of course, see you tomorrow" Ashley stood up quickly, she hated being in this room with its huge round table and spinning chairs. She hates her management she hated her brother for leaving and she hated the way the world worked. 

Ashley's doc martins rubbed against her black ripped skinny jeans and her blue hair bounced on the back of her black jack Daniel's punk tee.

She almost made it to the double glass doors to freedom before that annoying voice vibrated in her ears and around her head.

"Miss there's someone to see you" some blonde bitch practically screamed at Ashley as soon as her hands touched the metal handle.

"Who?" Ashley frowned the worker on the desk, she swore that everyone employed here was blonde and skinny. She just beaconed for Ashley to follow her

Rude. I could go all ninja on her ass and she wouldn't know what hit her! Ashley thought, she went to turn to follow the women something caught her eye.

"KEVIN" She screamed throwing herself out of the main doors to freedom ignoring the paps and fans, she ran straight to where a gathering of pigeons had flown down, of course they flew away scared.

Ashley stood there staring at the bird flying away into the far distance before someone tapped her shoulder's with long fake nails.

"Ashley someone is here to see you" the blonde dildo yet again spoke to Ashley who was smiling wide at the memories of watching the sun rise alone.

Could she not leave me alone? Ashley thought to herself, she did turn and spit a "Tell them to fuck off" a the women.

"Those's words exactly" she questioned frowning, the women was confused as she stood outside of the office, freezing cold in her short skirt and low cut top.

"Why who is it" Ashley was interested now, normally the workers do what you want when you want.

"It's your brother and his band" the women frowned, she didn't understand.

Do you ever get that feeling when your whole world comes crashing down? Where your chest feels light and you can't breathe? And it's like a panic attack but it isn't. Ashley's having that now.

He leaves for a world tour then comes back, did he expect her to welcome him with open arms? After leaving when she needed him the most?!

If he did he had another thing coming, she was a changed women. She didn't believe in fairytales any more. She knew the stone hard truth.

He had left her, when times got tough, when she need him he got up and left, no note no goodbye!

"Yes those words, I'm going home" Ashley's tone has changed quickly as her facial expression did. She no longer had a smile she has a stone cold face with no emotion written on it.

How dare he just show up when he's finished having fun, no it's going to take more then that Ashley though coldly.

They walked back to the main building, the paps and fans were gone now, sick of waiting in the cold. The women left Ashley stood outside waiting for her car to arrive.

As she waiting Liam and his band were walking out of the glass doors and Liam  almost froze at the sight of a blue haired girl checking her iPhone.

"Ashley? Ash, is that you?" He asked, you could tell he had been crying, Ashley didn't care. She had cried loads alone.

HE left her her broken

HE went and had fun while she was battling yourself every night constantly.

HE chose his friends over his sister!

"No my names Ashley only true friends and family can call me ash" she fired back not even looking at him.

Her car pulled up, A new Audi bright white. The driver stepped out and handed the keys over to Ashley.

She almost jumped and James Bond rolled over the bonnet of her car, but she kept it together and pushed past the boys and slipped into the drivers seat and slammed the door shut.

"Don't do this ash, don't shut me out" Liam shouted from outside of the car, but Ashley already had her music full volume.

"It's too late for your apologise Payne" Ashley whispered starting the engine.

The other boys were staring at the car, Niall was mostly trying to get an inappropriate image of him and Ashley out of his mind.

Ashley watched as Liam dropped to his knees and cried while the boys surrounded him as she hit the accelerator quickly as she could.

Fuck Liam and the boys, you are Ashley Payne as you can do what you want.

--
AN: is it safe to come out?
I don't even know if this is good, lol
-k