Chapter 2

Steve laid in his bed. The navy sheet entangled in his legs and his head resting on the white pillows. He felt someone beside him. He looked over and saw Tony shirtless, from what he could tell, staring lustfully at him. Tony rolled on top of Steve and lend down, kissing him playfully. Steve had no control over his body and his sense of touch was dulled dramatically. Tony began to rock into Steve, his hips starting a rhythm. This caused him to panic.

'What am I doing?? What's happening?!' He thought as Tony started to kiss him, this time very rough.

However, Steve liked it? It was a weird sensation but he couldn't help but it feel just so right. Tony pulled down Steve's boxers and-

Steve shot awake. Sweat dripped down his forehead and his pants were wet. He ripped off the sheet to reveal a completely empty bed. A brightening sky started to seep through Steve's window, making him check the clock. He still had an hour.

'I'm already awake, no use in trying.' He thought, swinging his legs out of bed.

-

The Fine Arts hallway was crowded from what Steve could see as he reared the corner, a very unusual sight. He tried to run over possible scenarios as to why it might be.

'Are the Theatre Techies bribing the art students again to paint sets? Did the drummers run out of drumsticks and need paint brushes to drum with?'

All very specific but very possible. As the blond drew closer, he could see a familiar group of people clogging up the hallway. He pushed passed as best he could, trying to avoid everyone's eyes. When he made his way to the door, Tony was leaned up against the frame, cracking a smile at one of his friends. He spotted the blond and quickly ran up to him.

"Hey! So about our study session tomorrow-"

"If you wanna cancel that's fine." Steve said placing his hand on the doors metal handle.

"No not at all! I just wanted to see if I could pick you up and drive you over." Tony said with his classic say-yes smirk.

Steve looked at Tony, who's big brown eyes looked like a puppy. "Yeah, yeah that's fine."

"Cool, oh and here's my number sweet cheeks!" Tony said slipping a piece of paper into Steve's hand before walking off.

Steve rolled his eyes and entered the art classroom.

"Did you do it man?" James asked Tony as their gang made their way out of the Fine Arts hall.

"Yeah I did, I don't know though. I didn't exactly tell him-"

"About the party. Bro you know you can just not come if you're that interested in him?!" James offered.

"Naw, I never miss a party! Plus I think they only way he'll even consider me is if there's a little alcohol in his system." Tony strutted.

"That sounds sketchy. Don't try to force him out of the closet. You might be out, but he ain't."

"Nothing like that, I'm just gonna see if the closet even exists."

-

Tony's favorite class was science, more specifically computer science and physics. Important history dates weren't important to him because they lay in the past, he was in the future. He wanted to build his own tomorrow with his own two hands. It's not that he was dumb or wasted his life away at parties, but more that he just wasn't interested in subjects the school board deemed necessary.

He strutted into his Comp. class, second to last class of the day. One of his friends Bruce, sat, tinkering away at a piece of broken equipment. He heard Tony walk in and immediately looked up, "Hey, you going to James' party tomorrow night?"