When You said 'Rock Me', Is This What You Meant?

THIS IS JUST THE SUMMARY, PLEASE READ ON!

"I've told you. I need to get started as soon possible, and I don't want you hangin' on my arm, I want you to have a life. I'm no good for you, Zo." His voice softened as he finished his sentence.

"I'm sixteen, Louis. My life will stay the same with you here, or me there!" Zoe exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Louis stood up, and began walking away, so Zoe scrambled to her feet.

"Louis! Wait! I need to tell you something!" She called, feeling tears slide down her face.

"Zoe. Stop it," He turned on his heel, and looked her in the eyes, no emotion clear in his. "You sound desperate. Go home. Maybe you could go back to America. Goodbye, Zoe."

Louis felt his heart crumbled into a million pieces as he left his first love behind. Probably forever.

Louis Tomlinson had broken up with his girlfriend to pursue his dreams. A year later, he auditioned for X Factor, and met four other boys with amazing potential, where he formed a band titled One Direction.

What happens when somebody from the past shows up unexpectedly three years later, but she's not alone?

What will Louis Tomlinson do when Zoe's secret is let out?