1

* book contains explicit language *

7:45am

Tierra

* Beep . Beep . Beep . Beep *
"Bae wake up you gone be late for work" 
" I'm gettin up just give me a couple minutes " I said as I threw the covers back over my head. I had a long night with Rashad last night - we went out to eat , seen a movie & walked the beach for a little while. When we got back home he had candles and rose petals leading from the door up the stairs to our bedroom.

He carried me up the stairs to our room & placed me on my feet in the middle of the room. This man went all out for a lady 👏🏾 there was candy and rose petals shaped like a heart in the middle of the California king size bed , a bottle of Crown Royal Apple and an ounce of Purp 🍃 & my favorite blunts on the nightstand.

I looked at him and was like " so you tryna get me drunk & high so you can see what this mouth go huh ? "

He laughed, " Girl you know you won't even get to enjoy that tonight 😏 " And with that he pushed me back on the bed & crawled on top of me.

He looked me in my eyes and started kissing me slowly , making his way down to my neck trailing soft kisses down to my breast & stomach.

He licked along my panty line & bit down on the fabric of my lavender thong and slowly slid them off- he started kissing and biting on my thighs ; Lord this man was making me wetter by the second & he knew what he was doing 😩

" Tierra yo 5 minutes up ! Get up and get ready. I gotta go check the trap " Rashad yelled from the bathroom while doing his hygiene.

This nigga wana ruin my flashback of last night 😠 I need to get up & get ready to head to my salon for my first head anyway.

I got up , did my hygiene and threw on an olive body con dress , my gold sandals , a few accessories and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

" Babe I'm ready , Let me just grab some snacks " I filled my snack bag  with Little bites, Quakers chewy granola bars , Lay's , 2 hot sausages & a pickled egg.

" That's why we be in Walmart every 3 days! Yo fat ass always eating up the snacks" He said as he shook his head walking to the front door. He always got something slick to say -- " You like this fat ass though 😜💁🏽 " I said walking behind him to the car.

We got into his all black Infiniti G35 with 20" Chrome rims, all black interior , with the digital dash.

" You enjoyed your night baby girl ?" He said while caressing my thigh with his free hand and his other controlling the steering wheel.

" Yes my love , even though I couldn't pop open that Crown Apple or smoke a L , lil horn dog! " I laughed looking at him and blushing. Rashad is fine as FUCKKK - Dark skin , tall , body of a God graced with fine works of art, & he ain't lacking in ANY area. He was BLESSED 😇

We pulled up at the shop & I gave him a thousand kisses. " See you later , Daddy " . " Iight baby girl I'll see you when you get off "

I walked in the shop to see KeKe had 2 clients already waiting in the waiting area and 1 in her chair. It's going on 10'o clock and my client running late - she lucky I ain't charging late fees this week 👊🏾

" TiTi tell me why Shay from cross be on backpage bitch ! " Keke said. She always gossiping & I'm always listening !

" Yea I seen that on my Timeline while I was scrolling on Facebook this morning , but you know how she was in Highschool - fucking for free , she might as well pop that lil coochies for a piece of change cause that's all it's worth " I said shaking my head. Ok , I'm guilty I be gossiping too but what female don't? Niggas worse than us though 💁🏽👏🏾

We finished talking about the latest as my clients came in and out. I had about 8 heads all day & my feet hurt like hell 😩 I know Rashad ass better hurry up & come get me ; I'm  stressed out & I need a blunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Hey y'all ! This is only the beginning of "A Broken Girl" - it's gonna be so many twists  & turns So I hope y'all are prepared for the story that's about to unfold.

Vote ❤️ Comment 👄
-Juu 💋