5

Tierra

" Remember when I told you about my ex going off to college & we lost contact ?" I asked him , looking down at my feet in the moist , white sand.

" Yea . What about him?"

" I kinda lied. I had a relationship after him. I didn't tell you about it cause I thought you would judge me"

" Baby anything between us is our business and I'm not God, so who am I to judge when my past ain't so pretty?" He retorted lifting my chin so that I could look up at him.

" TiTi , you know I hate when you hold your head down. You're beautiful baby you should hold your head up at all times. "

He is the sweetest man I've ever been with , I'm young but this is my 3rd relationship, the 2nd real one. My first boyfriend was my 7th grade crush. His name was Marquis , that boy was everything 😍😩 We dated from 7th grade til 10th grade. He moved to Mississippi in the middle of the school year. His mom died- so he moved with his daddy & left me here in Tampa. I was so heartbroken for his mom dying and because he moved. I cried for weeks. Then , there was Craig. This nigga was so sweet then he took me through hell & back .

" Ima just start from day one .. " I said looking at him , prepared to get this off my chest

* Flashback •

2:30pm

Girl we might as well go to District 6 and see Ross tonight "
" Keke ain't nobody tryna go see Ross fat ass , and you remember last time his ass performed in VIP in his weak ass section " I said . She always tryna be on the scene to say " ______ don't Owe me a ZAMMMMNNN thing " on her status the next morning - that hoe always tryna fit in !!!

" but TiTi you know we ain't been out in a while & I need to unwind & get a few cups in my system " She had her bottom lip poked out with her childish ass ! 🙄

" ughhh ok I gotta find something to wear ! " I sneered as I rolled my eyes & sucked my teeth , I can be childish too 💁🏽

******************************

Keiana

I walked out to the floor & seen it was packed 🙌🏾 a lady bout to make some real good money tonight ! James better not be with the bullshit or Ima curse him out ;

A few niggas pulled on me as I walked indicating they wanted lap dances ; & I did em, they tipped lovely too - 5 dances $700 👏🏾💁🏽

One of James homeboys , Dereon , pulled me over to him & whispered in my ear

" you gone be mine one day , Fuck James ! That nigga ain't real as you think he is "

He let me go & walked away. I stood there still taking in what he said til I heard the dj say I was up next on stage after Honey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote . Comment

- Juu 👑