He's your ex?! - Deadshot x Reader

STORYLINE- A Deadshot oneshot where he finds out that you used to date Rick Flag and he gets mad, so he tries to kill him but you stop him. Also Harley is your best friend.

"Hey (Villain name)!" Harley called out in her slight Brooklyn accent, she ran up to you and gave you a big hug, wrapping her legs around your waist, nearly making you fall. Today she wore her Daddy's lil monster shirt and a pair of denim shorts and sneakers, casual but with a twist.

"Harley! What're you doing?" You asked politely.

She jumped down, blew a bit of her hair away from her face and enthusiastically said, "Well your boyfriend ain't giving you hugs so I thought I could pitch in!" You gave her a look to say 'thanks but no thanks', and she replied with a confused look, "What? You want me to give you some kisses instead?" And with that, she attacked you with air kisses, until a tall figure stood above her.

"Harley," the figure said, "can I take over from you?" You both looked up to see Deadshot, your boyfriend, Harley smirked and waved goodbye, you stood up properly and greeted Deadshot with a kiss and a hug. "And good morning to you too, do you wanna sit down, talk for a while?" He asked, gesturing to a nearby brick wall. As you walked over, you took note of your surroundings, today the squad were given another 'task', and by task, I mean going out for a night because you've behaved yourselves. It was a sunny Friday morning, the birds were screeching and cawing loudly, to the crazy people like yourself it was quite relaxing, the clear blue sky still had a tint of morning light shimmering on the horizon. You looked around, everyone was just socialising, Harley was bragging about her skills to Katana and Boomerang, Killer Croc was talking to Rick. He kept on looking at you every so often, you rolled your eyes at his pathetic ways.  Everyone was wearing casual clothes today, except Rick, who wore his usual uniform. You both sat down, Deadshot's arm draped around your shoulder, "So how are you this fine morning (Villian name)?"

You giggled, "I've told you before, you can call me (f/n) when the rest aren't around. I'm doing pretty good, you?"

"Yeah.. Uh, can I ask you about something?" You nodded. "What's going on with Rick? Ever since we got together, he's been giving me weird looks, look he's doing it now," He gestured.

You sighed, "Yeah I know. He's just a weird guy though."

Floyd inquired with a harsh tone, "Has something happen between you two? He tried to hurt you or something?"

"You could say that," you revealed, "if I tell you this, do you promise not to get mad?"

"I thought we had no secrets, don't you trust me?"

"It's not that, it's just you're very overprotective-"

"Damn straight. This is a dangerous business, I don't want you getting hurt. I want you to meet my daughter, I want her to see how great you really are."

"Even though I am a super villain?"

"Well I wouldn't say a super villain." He joked. You shoved him lightly, you smiled until you remembered what brought up this conversation. "So what did he do?"

You muttered, "We were dating before, and he cheated on me with that Enchantress chick. I was upset for a while but I'm over it now obviously." Deadshot just stared at you for quite a bit after that, whether it was shock, anger or devastation, you didn't know. "Uh.. Floyd? You okay?" He didn't say anything, he just stood up, fondling his gun pouch. Even though he wore his civilian clothes, he still carried a gun on him, just in case. "Babe, if you're about to do what I think you're going to do, it's not worth it."

He ignored you, and slowly walked over to Rick and Croc. Deadshot grinned, "Hey Croc." Killer Croc smiled, the tension was killing you, you stood up and slowly made your way to them. Then all of a sudden, Deadshot punched Rick Flag right in the chin, Dead grabbed him by his collar and lifted his gun to Rick's temple, you ran and knocked the gun out of his hand. "What the hell (Villian name)!" He growled, still latched onto Rick.

"I told you it's not worth it!" You yelled, removing his hand from Rick's collar to your face. "Let me fight my own battles."

You saw Deadshot's face change suddenly, he wrapped his arms around your waist. "I'm sorry, I guess I am overprotective."

You let go of him and his arms retracted, you walked over to Rick with your fists clenched, he said, "Thanks.."

You grinned, "No problem." You gave him an uppercut and shouted, "Leave us alone!" Then you walked back over to Deadshot, who was watching in awe. He looked awfully cute, bless his soul. "Come on, let's go." You stated happily as you linked your arm with his, it wasn't long before Harley joined in too.

"Jheez (Villian name), when we live together, you're gonna beating up all the robbers!" Harley enthused, linking her arm in yours.

"And exactly who is living with us all together?"

Harley flashed her sickly smile, "Me, you, Mista J and Dead! It'll be sweet!"

"It sure will Harley, but I'm not exactly enthralled about the Joker staying with us," Dead chuckled, "and don't forget my daughter."

"You'd make a great mom (Villian name)," Harley smiled, "you could beat up all the mean kids and read her bedtime stories. A 2-in-1 mom, one part nanny, one part badass."