71. The Five Kage Summit Conference

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I pushed Sasuke away from me and fell to the ground before staring up at him in shock, a deep blush covering my cheeks and soon engulfing my entire face. Sasuke smirked and looked down at me as I reminded silent still trying to process what just occurred.

That's the second time!

That is the second time Sasuke has kissed me and not given a explanation or even logical reason for doing so! He just did it because he felt like it! I hurriedly stood up and glared at him angrily before balling my hands into tight fist. He always does whatever he wants and I'm sick of it!

"YOU HAVE SOME NERVE!" I yelled "WHO SAID YOU COULD JUST KISS ME?!"

"Hn" he replied simply "I can kiss you whenever I want and you're not gonna do anything about it."

My blush deepened even more and I felt my body shaking in anger as a growl escaped my throat.

"Teme!"

I swung my fist towards him and instead of dodging it, he simply caught it in his hand and leaned forward before kissing me again.

"See?" He said, leaning away "I can do whatever I want."

"STOP KISSING ME!"

The redness that had settled across my face seemed permanent now and as did the anger swirling throughout my entire body. This is exactly why I hate him; he does whatever he wants and acts like he's the king of he goddamn world or something! I started to yell at him again but before I could form a proper sentence my back started to pulse in a strange burning sensation and I winced in pain, falling to my knees.

"I told you to let Karin heal you" Sasuke said.

"I don't need her to heal me!" I snapped, standing up and leaning against a tree "besides, why did you even save me in the first place! What do you want from me?!"

"I don't need anything from you, but since you're here and letting you go would be a problem, you're going to come with me."

"Where exactly are we going" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"The Five Kage Summit Conference" he replied truthfully.

"Five Kage.....Summit Conference?"

Sasuke sighed deeply and held out two fingers before poking me on the forehead. I flinched and took a small step back before glaring at him.

"You don't know anything do you" he teased "here's what it is. The Hokage, Kazakage, Raikage, Mizukage, and Tsuchikage, all get together and discuss plans. What they discuss is all confidential information but I could care less about that."

"So why are we going?"

"I see you've agreed to come, then?"

My eyes widened slightly when I realized what I had said and I brandished my fist at him.

"The only reason I'm going with you is so I can find Naruto and reunite with him!" I exclaimed.

Sasuke smirked; "we're going because I have business with someone there."

"Who" I asked.

"Danzo."

Danzo?!

Isn't that the man Sai use to work for; the one that was trying to steal Tsunade's position as Hokage? Knowing Sasuke, the type of business he means involves killing. Now that he's killed Itachi for some strange reason he wants to kill Danzo. I tightly bit the inside of my cheek and thought for a moment. If Danzo is going to the Five Kage Summit Conference, something must have happened to Tsunade, she wouldn't just willing step down for him.