Chapter 6 - Bleeding Nose and Foot Fetish

"I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up myself every morning, and if I don't like myself, there's no reason to even live the life. I love the way I look. I'm fine with it. And if my body changes, I'll be fine with that."- Gabourey Sidibe

Travis

"Dude why the hell will you bring some PANTIES with you? Did you steal that or something?" Darren asked, laughing.

"No, it's just a habit of mine. I can't sleep without sniffing some panties."Calvin said while rummaging through his bag.

"Shit. For real? You need some serious help, dude. I know someone who can help, he helped me with my foot fetish."Finn said, whispering the last part to Calvin.

"What? I was kidding, dude. Shit. You have foot fetish. Finn, you nasty boy."Calvin said laughing and Finn smacked him in the head.

"I was joking too, dumbass."

"You can no longer deny it, Finn. I know you always asked foot pics from our clan member at Call of Duty." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"I do not. Stop saying lies, Patrice might think I'm a freak. Well, how about we just lend Patrice some of our unused boxers."Finn said, quickly changing the topic and looking at Patrice.

"Are you okay with that Patrice?" Darren asked.

"Y-yyyeah." Patrice answered and I saw some blush tinting her cheeks.

"So who's the lucky guy who's going to give his boxer to Patrice? This is a tough decision. Maybe we should have a nomination." Finn said mimicking like one of the leader in Survivor.

"It's settled. I'm going to give her my boxers." Aaron said.

"Oooooh. Mr. Boogeyman has volunteered. Beware my child that boxers will give you nightmares." Finn said with a terrifying voice.

"I told you to stop calling me Boogeyman." Aaron growled, approaching Finn.

"The Boogeyman is approaching me. Help me, Patrice." Finn squealed like a girl and hid behind Patrice.

"Dude, stop it. C'mon Patrice let me wash you up." Calvin said with a sly grin and dragged Patrice.

"Okay, Cal." Patrice said smiling shyly, clueless of the meaning of what Calvin just said.

"I like that." Calvin smiled.

"Dude, I haven't seen Calvin smile like that before. You know that genuine rare smile he's giving Patrice. It's been 3 years since Dev left him." Darren said.

"Maybe he's just caring over, Patrice. Have you heard what she muttered while dreaming? It's like her mother is abusing her. I asked about her parents worrying over her getting stuck here and she said they're busy with work. I don't know, we should really take her home tomorrow. She's a girl, her father might be worried sick over her." I said.

"Yeah, but we're pretty stuck in the middle of nowhere inside this forest." Darren said.

"Hey, you two stop gossiping over there. We should wash up we stink like skunks." Finn grimaced after smelling his shirt.

"We'll be there in a sec. Let's go, man." Darren nodded.

"Wait, I'll just get some food." I said and picked two bananas.

--

"Let's go crazy crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love. And never never never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some and live while—"Finn sang.