13.Training day 2

~ Liam's P.O.V. ~
I woke up face down on my bed. I was pretty tired last night.

I feel so sore and I still have more to do in the next couple of months. I don't know how I'm gonna do this.

I got up out of bed but instantly fell back down because my leg gave up within 5 seconds of standing.

I had to force myself to get up and walk all the way down 4 flights of stairs, which hurts a lot, but I managed to get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey munchkin. How ya doing?" Copeland asked me.

"I'm so fucking sore and tired." I replied.

"You'll get used to it after a while. I promise it gets better."

I didn't want to do this anymore.

I laid my head down on the table before I heard Kellin say," Morning kids. How did you sleep?"

"Mmmmm." Was all that I could get out.

I didn't really want to talk to him right now let alone do anymore stupid fucking training. How bad could this Diego guy really be?

I don't exactly know why I just said that. I just miss Laura. I know that I shouldn't trust her but I do trust her. That's the sad part. There isn't really a happy part to me missing her. I miss Elijah and Justin and Tracy too. I want my life to go back to the way it was before this whole mess.

I feel like crying right now.

'Don't cry Liam.'

What the hell? Great now I'm hearing voices.

'Not just any voice Liam.'

How many of you are in my fucking head?

'Only 2. It's your mom and me, Laura. Don't ask how I managed to get in your head.'

Wait, my mom is in my head?! That's weird. How long have you been in my head for?

'Not long enough. Your mom has been in your head since a little while after she died. She didn't say anything to you because she didn't want to scare you. She wants you to know that no matter what you can't give up on yourself. Or her. She'll be with you the entire time. And I'm not leaving your side. Ever. When you feel like you can't take it anymore, start singing. It doesn't matter what song it is just keep singing. We believe in you. We always have and always will until the end of time.'

After that, they were gone. Almost like they were never there to begin with.

What is happening to me? I'm losing my mind. Yup that's exactly what's happening.

Kellin tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention. I listened to him blibber blabber about how I need to stay more focused while training. I didn't really listen much. What's the point when all he's gonna do is yell at me to work harder.

When will this nightmare end??!!