Recap

Zane's recap
     Everyone decided to go to a waterpark, and aphmau dragged me along too. We went on a slide, of course i was hesitant but kawaii chan pushed me down the slide. At the bottom i saw everyone shaking there heads, i then realized that my swim trunks were gone. Anyway that was fixed by new swim trunks and aphmau got them, guess what they were. My little horsies themed swim trunks. Of course i liked them but this was public, and i dont like to show that i like cute things. Only aphmau knows that i like cute things, so did she do this as punishment?

Only Irene would know.

After that incident, we decided to go into the lazy river. I was swimming next to kawaii chan, aphmau and aaron were behind us, and travis and katelyn were far upfront. Suddenly some little kid pulled kawaii chan's tail causing her to fall ontop of me. I caught her, but not before aphmau saw. Kawaii chan asked if i was ok, i said i was and stood her back up. I asked what happened, she said that the little kid pulled her tail. We both were blushing and aphmau saw it, or atleast i think she did. For the rest of the day everything seemed normal. Except, i couldn't stop thinking about how close me and kawaii chan got. Was i in love? Nonononono that would be silly, ive barely talked to her up until this point and i dont even know if kawaii chan thinks of me as a friend. So why am i blushing?

____________________________________
First chapter guys, this is basically just a recap of the day zane started falling for kawaii chan. So i hope you guys like and i will write again soon,
bu bye