Kawaii chan's shrine

Kawaii chan's pov
Kawaii chan woke up to see her in her room, icepack on her head. Kawaii chan remembers what happened! *Fangirls* but it was worth it, kawaii chan has the picture! *Checks laptop to see picture of zane holding her in his arms* Omi Yasssss!!!
Kawaii chan will put this in her shipping shrine, *Opens closet to reveal massive shrine* Is kawaii chan supposed to ship herself?
It doesn't matter, as long as its with zane senpai. Tee hee hee!
But kawaii chan should apologize for passing out like that. Kawaii chan turns around to see zane senpai laying against the door arms crossed.
Zane: you do realize that i have been in the room this entire time right...
Kc: zane senpai has?!?
Zane: I would have taken the picture normally you know.
Kc: youre making kawaii chan feel guilty.
Zane: you know, good girls are nice, but bad ones are nice too.
*zane says while walking out*
Omi Gosh!!!!!!*Extremely high pitched fangirling*

Zane's pov
Ill have to thank Laurence for that line later, cause it seriously worked. Anyways i didn't know she had such a massive shrine. I knew she had one but dang.
I walked back into my room to see aphmau almost in the same place i was.
Aphmau: wow, I didn't know you were such a good flirter.
Zane: neither did i
Aphmau: well since you are now openly flirting with eachother i will have to hook you guys up on a date.
zane: Its not a bad idea, but i was already planning a date.
Aphmau: since when have you been such a lady killa?
Zane: its a newly aquired talent.

____________________________________
Sorry for the really short chapters guys, ill try to make them longer next time.