Big or small

A little picori in a long f/c dress ran to a tiny house. She was just going to knock on the door when she suddenly heard a loud noise coming from inside. She slowly opened the door and tried to see where the noise came from.
"I'm so sorry master Ezlo!" A little voice said and you smiled. "Vaati! What did you not understand with: Do not touch!" His master Ezlo said to his pupil and a purple picori looked down. "I'm sorry."
"Clean up this mess, will you?" Ezlo asked and walked to the door. "I'm going to visit someone."
"Hi Ezlo," you said to him as he opened the door. "Oh my! You scared me dear Y/n! Are you looking for Vaati?"
You nodded excited.
"Just go inside. You know where to find him," he explained and continued walking.
You opened the door and ran inside and smiled when you saw the mess. "Vaati? Are you here?" You called out when you suddenly slipped. You let out a: "Yikes!" and waited for the hard pain, but it didn't came. Instead, two arms caught you and prevented you from falling. "Careful," a voice said and you opened your eyes. "Vaati?"
"No, I'm a random purple picori in his house. Of course it's me," he joked and you both laughed.
"What happened?" You asked and he shrugged. "Just broke something. Can you help me clean up?" He said and you smiled.

"Now what?" You asked him when you were done. "Let's go and see the human world!" He smiled but you hesitated. "What if we get caught by humans? Or get snatched by big birds?" You said and shivered. "You sounds like master Ezlo. Come on, it will be fun!" He laughed and dragged you with him.
"See we're here already!" He smiled and carefully walked inside an opening in a wall. "Where are we?" You asked and looked around.
It was big humans sitting around tables laughing and drinking while music was played.
"Vaati, look! A human is hurting another one!"
"Hm? Oh, he's strong!" Vaati said as he turned around.
"Vaati, where are we?" You asked one more time and he turned to you, smiling. "It's called a "pub" I believe. Whatever that means."
Pub, what a weird name. Who likes to go here and breathe that awful smell? "I think we must go know," you said and coughed.
Suddenly a lady turned to where you two were. "Snap! We've been seen!" You whispered and stared back at her. "She will capture us!" Vaati said shaken who had realized it too.
But the lady just smiled and turned around and continued talking to a guy. "Now is our chance! Run!" Vaati shouted and pushed you out.

"Never again!" You said breathlessly and laid down outside his home. "That was close!" He said and gasped for air. "I wonder how it feels to be a human and not a picori," he suddenly whispered and you looked at him. "I mean, you could do much cooler stuff when you're big, right?" He smiled and looked at you. "Maybe, but it's fun to be small too. We picoris see things humans don't," you answered and didn't like the thought about being big.
It was a long silence before you finally spoke. "I heard Ezlo had made a magical hat?"
Vaati nodded and smiled. "Yes. He says it can grant any wishes. I wished it was mine," Vaati explained excitedly. "Really? Can I see?"
"No you can't!" A voice said and you got hit by something. "And you Vaati, shouldn't go around and talking about that stuff," Ezlo said angry and carefully hit him. "Sorry," you both said and he sighed. "Curiosity killed the cat."
You and Vaati shivered. Cats are one of your worst fair since you are a picori.
"You should go home Y/n. I heard your mother said it was dinner," Ezlo said and you nodded. "Bye Vaati, see you tomorrow!" You laughed and ran away.
He only nodded and smiled.
"Why does he have so much focus on the human world? He should focus on his master and what he has to say," you thought as you ran home. "What if he-" you stopped. "What if he steals the hat?" You whispered scared and looked back. His house still visible but all the lights were off. "No, he wouldn't. Just an evil person would do that." You bit your lip and walked inside, but you couldn't get that ugly feeling away that something was wrong.