The great fairy of Dragonflies

You watched Vaati as he walked carefully to the door. "Vaati? Where are you going?" You yawned and he looked surprised at you. "Y/n! It's past midnight! You should go back to bed," he said, not answering your question. "Hmph, I asked you a question Vaati," you said to him and he sighed. "A midnight walk okay?" He told and opened the door.

A cold wind made you shiver and take a step back. "Cold," you muttered and he smiled. "I'll come back soon Y/n. No need wait," he laughed and closed the door behind him.

...

Silence.

"Damn it Vaati," You muttered under your breath and walked back to your bedroom. "There is no way I'm letting him go away without me!" You said to yourself and put on some pants and a hoodie.
Then you walked to the door and opened it.
Cold air met you, but you bit your teeths together and continued walking.

It felt like you had walked in ages in the cold night. Then you saw it! A small cave. You hid behind a tree and carefully looked at what happened. Many picoris was walking inside and a green clad boy with a bird hat on his head. Wait a second! It was Link! Your legs wanted to sprint to him but then you remember that you had promised to wait for him in the castle. Besides, it didn't look like he had all the elements yet.
When everyone was inside you heard voices and someone who sang beautifully.

You were going to go further but a mysterious shadow caught your attention. It was Vaati!
"What is he doing here?" You thought as he walked to the cave.
"She has it. I just know it!" He mumbled. He laid his hand on the stone wall and smiled.

The wall exploded!
Stones rained everywhere and you hid your head with your arms.
"What is happening?" You thought when the stone rain stopped.

"Forgive me for looking forward for this a little bit too much, but I sensed a strong energy here and just couldn't wait," Vaati said and walked inside the cave.

You looked closer and you saw who he was talking to.
A girl with long, beautiful blond hair and a long, blue dress and she had small wings that looked like it belonged to a dragonfly.
She looked so calm even though Vaati just broke the wall.
"Great Fairy of Dragonflies. Where is the Light Force?" He asked with a evil voice but the fairy folded her hands and smiled.
"There is no Force here. The only thing here is the sparkle of life," her calm voice said and Vaati took a threaten step forward. "I'll ask one more time. Where. Is. The Force?" He sneered to her.

"Hey it's you! Break the curse on princess Zelda right now!" Another voice yelled. It was Link.
Vaati turned around and smiled. "Oh isn't it the boy from earlier? What a surprise," he laughed.

You heart felt like it beated extra fast and you leaned forward to hear and see them.
Suddenly it began to tickle in your nose. "No, no, n-"
You let out a big sneeze and they turned around to your direction. You quickly hid again, hoping to not get noticed.

"I'll finish you later," you heard Vaati say and then sounds of footsteps towards you.
Hide. That was the only option. Of course the world had to hate you because it was no hiding spots left.

"Found you." You jumped by the sudden voice and turned around. Vaati was standing there. Not happy at all. "I-"
"We're going HOME!" He grabbed your hand and you disappeared from sight.

"WHY were you spying on me?" He shouted to you angry and you lowered your head. "I was curious..." You mumbled and heard his sigh.
"Y/n...I need privacy," he said and lifted your face. He was smiling so kindly but you had seen the true him. Threatening the beautiful fairy lady.
As he had read your thoughts he removed his hand from your face. "You saw everything, didn't you?" You nodded.
"For Dins sake Y/n. Please don't-"

"Please don't what? How could you threaten a beautiful fairy like that? She was honest with you and you kept pushing her! I don't want to THINK about what would happen if I havn't sneezed!" You shouted angrily and gave him a deadly look.

"ENOUGH!" He sneered and dragged you by your wrist to your room. "Let me go!" He only tighten his grip.
"AND YOU STAY THERE!" He sneered and pushed you inside your room. "You know what Vaati? I HOPE LINK COMES AND KICKS YOUR ASS!" You sneered back and slammed the door in his face.
"Fine!" He shouted.
"Fine!" You shouted back.
His angry footsteps disappeared and you smashed your head and screamed in your f/c pillow.
"Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!"